<

5/16/2005

O-zone problem

I'm having a cup of teh peng and chewing some crispy seaweed. Yum yum. I just came back from swimming 20 times length-wise the pool; each time is probably around 3/4 lap? I'm not too sure. But it sure does feel good after accomplishing what i set out to do, that is, to swim 20 'laps'.
Hmm.. my mother just offered me a slice of toffee apple and it tastes superb! super crunchy!

I met wee this morning again because my OG has officially disppeared. heidi and kohyu still turned up though, looking as lost as ever . I learnt another new chinese word from wee which she used to describe my blog. "Su2" e.g, your blog very su2 leh! or your umbrella very su2! I figured the meaning of su2 actually emcompasses being outdated, orbit and also crappy. Haha.. i'm learning new words everyday. By the way she said my umbrella was very su2 because it was a really huge dirty greyish purple umbrella which old people normally carry around to provide extra support. But it wasnt intended because the rain suddenly poured this morning on my way to school and i was forced to use the umbrella in the car. And you know what, i hid the umbrella in some ulu corner and i forgot to bring it back! Someone remind me to get it back tmr!! Later they announce during assembly then i even more paiseh.

Okok, enought of su2 stuff. Let me move on to what i want to talk about. The O-zone problem.

The O-zone problem, as its name suggests, refers to the continuous depletion of the ozone layer. But no, i'm not going to talk about that. I'm not that environmentally conscious. Let me show you the scenario first..

*Adriel fiddling with his new found pimple*

Me: You got wash your face?
Adriel: (defendingly) Ya, of course
Jared: You sure or not?
Me to adriel: Why your pimples concentrate around your mouth?


And then from there, i gave him a new diagnosis for his condition.
It's called the O-zone problem. That's rather interesting i thought, because in usual conditions, it's called the T-zone problem where blackheads and pimples appear on the forehead to the nose, forming a T shape, that's why it's called the T-zone problem. I'm quite irritated of this T-zone problem because it seems like never-ending. No matter how much you wash your face the pimples will still appear!
I guess it's because of some hormonal thing that probably disappears after some time. Dont worry adriel, it will go away soon. Be patient.

I have just accumulated some bad karma again. But since I already accumulated some, let me accumulate more today and i promise to be better tomorrow.

You know what, i was searching for T-zone problem and here's something really shocking i found. Haha. I thought this picture would be quite a good illustration of T-zone problem because there isn't any eyebrown which makes the pimples show more clearly.
But there is something i wonder, he has hair all over his face but his eyebrowns. Strange man this person...

7 Comments:

Blogger tiffy(: said...

lol benjy. you evil. editing ppl's photo agns. but its funny :D oh, i agree w your friend who said that your blog is su2. xP

5/16/2005 6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/16/2005 8:15 PM  
Blogger crossbearer said...

tsk tsk tsk...very meeeean sia! Anyway, hahaha...I love that pic. It's so funny. hahaha...and you really should consider going for a blog uplift or something! Hahaha...I prefer your previous layout. Get a new template lahhh. =DD

5/16/2005 10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YESSS it looks like jared!

5/17/2005 12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiya..can you take my picture down...its so ugly!

5/17/2005 9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha how cum so many pple noe its jared....told u liao...it still looks like jared...oh well...i think he looks better after ur editing...haha...oops...haha jkjk la...=)

5/22/2005 10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorrie its me i typed wrongly

5/22/2005 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home