<

10/11/2005

i am a chou ba guai

I've been rather busy (playing) nowadays which is a good thing after one month of confinement. First and foremost, i must thank the school for giving us a three day holiday after our exams. (envy me quick) This is really a much needed holiday to unwind cause when we return to school we'll be bogged down by pw again and demoralised by results(not applicable to some). You know i try to occupy myself all day to avoid thinking about my results and have been rather successful until i actually dreamt about it.

Ok, let's put all these mundane things aside.


POOF!

I think i'm really maximising my short break. I've been playing almost every single minute until i dont even have the time to blog. By the way hor, blogging takes quite a lot of effort one ok. I take 2 hours plus to churn out one entry but it only takes you 5 minutes to read it. I need to photoshop the pics, upload them blah blah blah. That's why i'm always taking so long. But i'm enjoying it and i have all the time in the world anyway. I enjoy rotting by the way.

SUNDAY

Sunday night was mich birthday, yah you know and i know. So of course i'm not going to repeat myself. What i need to tell you is, THERE'S A NEW TOYS'R US STORE IN SUNTEC CITY. You really have to go take a look, it's very nicely furnished with stripes of pastel coloured neon lights on top. And it's quite huge too. I went there after church (btw pastor prince is really funny) and i bought a bed-float for tanning session tomorrow and i box of jokets.


And oh, i have terribly decaying tooth! They're bulging out now.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Number 1 looks the best. I think i have a megawatt smile.
Number 2 is when a worm is stucked in my nose.
Number 3 is when my neck chou jing.
Number 4 is when i realise i cant floss my teeth.

I did a nice collage for myself. I think i'm going to use that when i open a restaurant, maybe i should call it NYDK. Then i will give cranky names to my dishes like Irritated as an Oyster, Hot as a Barbeque Prawn and charge twice of NYDC. See who win.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com





YESTERDAY

Yesterday was mahjong session and thank you for coming down all of you! Thanks for taking the trouble to move your butts from all over singapore to the west. It's really hard trying to organise an activity. First people cant give you a definite answer, second people back out last min.

We played mahjong for awhile and switched to some outdoor activity. I mean, out- the -door activity. We played Dance dance reVolUtion. My mat like how many years never take out but then i'm still quite good although i got absolutely no style. As i said, i'm a chou ba guai. Eunice was the worst, she stepped, i mean stomped on the mat like as if she's killing rats. Fortunately no one complained their lights drop off or what. Oh yah, we played biShy bAshy too! Using the ddr mats and the running game was really exciting.

I almost plucked eunice's nose off cause she depleted1 whole boxful worth of tissue i.e she used up one tissue box.

TODAY

Today is suppose to be class outing 3. The turn out was better than i expected. Hahah! I expected 2 person, May and i but turned out to be 4! Louis the act-busy kia and bai came too! Louis arh, yesterday ask him to come give all kinds of excuses, tell me to be more understanding. But end up arh, first one to take cab down. Drama sia. Zi bian, zi yan, zi dao (aka, self-create, self act, self direct)

I realise you min is actually quite good know, maybe she at home everyday practise. I am quite near to perfection for my rap already. Hahah! It's very very fun rappin'. yo! YO! yo! Gen wo yi qi chang! YO! yo! YO!

And bai kept singing zhou jie lun songs which i dont listen at all! So i cant be background singer. I think jay chou's songs are super hard to sing cause i cant even decipher the words and the tune is always so weird.

Today's spotlight should go to Louis.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I tell you, he is one funny singer. He sings very high pitched song and in order to get into the beat and rythm, he shakes his head like as if he has eaten ecstasy. The funniest song was the last one which has a MTV that involves a pale woman in hot red wig and alien suit hopping around. The title is Look at me and louis claims that the song is very famous is taiwan and that the fame hasnt spread to singapore. I believe you louis.


Okok, after so much description, what beats listening to the REAL THING? I have kindly recorded a singles for Louis and for all of you to enjoy.

Now, presenting Louis with yi shi de mei hao (chorus),

CLICK!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa LOUIS SING LIKE GHOST LIDDAT! CAN COMPETE WITH TESSIE DURInG 7TH MONTH!!!!! HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! just imagine louis SERENADING to his girlfriend....

10/12/2005 12:55 AM  
Blogger frostbitez said...

haha.btw youmin is singing tat song as well lol..benj is the best singer..upload yrs lah haha

10/12/2005 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA. Its ok what. Just that it gets mixed with other sounds on your hp recording. How come only got one recording?

10/12/2005 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA louise is one funny dude man

10/12/2005 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home