<

9/23/2005

1.35am

I am going to wrap up my computer until end of promos because whenever i look at it, i will get very tempted to switch it on. I dont know if i will be able to do that because internet and blogging are simply too addictive. Too addictive. If i really were to do that and succeed and overcome all withdrawal symtoms, i will be missing out on 2 weeks worth of blog updates. And my blog will be neglected for 2 whole weeks! How! I dont think i will be able to do that.

Aiyah, i will see what comes. But i'm going to put a cloth over my computer and pretend i dont have one. I will bluff myself that the thing under the cloth is a nothing but a box. A box, yes. IT is a box only. I will not play with THE box.

I'm going to study a bit harder before i regret. And wish me good luck for my promos!! And then i can blog long happy entries!

5 Comments:

Blogger frostbitez said...

good luck for yr promos!

9/23/2005 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am back into surfing blogs! jiayoux for promos... =D

9/23/2005 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey good luck for promos!! it'll be over soon haha.. when do you end anyway?

9/23/2005 10:21 PM  
Blogger crossbearer said...

hahaha...good luck for the promos! And if you don't read this before the promos begin, then you've been a good boy. Haha...=)) Happy mugging!

9/24/2005 3:53 PM  
Blogger frostbitez said...

harlow..haha i saw u online today leh..cun stand the urge to use comp? =p

9/24/2005 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home