<

9/13/2005

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

My sister has officially moved out, to her new home. After so many months of renovation and planning, she has finally settled down with her husband, ready to create a family of her own.

I hope she's settling down fine over there and everything's under control. Haha, sounds terrible but who knows what might just happen over there. She doesnt even know how to switch on the stove! God bless.

And she just demonstrated how lazy she was just now when she came home to bathe and have dinner. (this means she have one less set of clothes to wash) Furthermore my mum has been pampering us so much that she prolly feels one of her limbs missing now. I guess it'll get better with time.

Now the house is so much quieter. I miss the days when she come home everyday yelling and shouting. I miss even more the times when she jumps around doing kick boxing and twisting on the osim slimming disc.

Maybe i will get used to it, soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my sis isnt at home alot too

but u'll get used to it :)

9/15/2005 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home