<

9/06/2005

I have nothing much to blog about lately. Nothing really worthy to talk about but i still feel like blogging.

I have been longing for this holiday and before i realise it, almost half of it is gone. While everyone is studying hard, i wonder what i am doing. Sometimes i dont even know how time passes. It just vanishes, mysteriously.

I was reading some of my archives and i actually felt this slight bit uncomfortable. Some parts of my entries are just, stupid. I blog like i'm a primary school ah beng. I need to grow up, mentally that is. And i realised i blog about everything and anything under the sun, last time. From the angsty stranger girl in the bus, to the innocent cleaner in school. I admire bloggers who blogs so fluently and maturely. I really need to grow. I am 17 already!

And i need to apologise to the band peeps because i accidentally deleted the batch blog. You see, I was trying to remove the batch blog from my dashboard because i always click on the wrong one and i didnt know i was one of the administrators and so, the blog's gone, forever.So er, sorry for that one wrong click. I didnt mean it but anyway, the blog isnt moving!

Yesterday was react, an annual band activity where all raffles bands come together and interact. I wanted to skip it since i wasnt from a raffles band and i wont know any of them. But i decided to go, or else joy will be group leader herself. React will be good minus sectionals, minus band prac. But the best part is the games. And the siao power rangers are funny!

I like splashing people with water. And colgate on the cheeks is cool, literally. Thanks to chirssie for being so enthusiastic in the games and doing a diagonal somersault over mat of flour.

Afterwhich everybody went to change out except ms da lu who brought her father's byford singlet by mistake. I wonder if rural china woman all wear men's singlet.

I spent the whole of yesterday walking. Walking all around school; walking to j8; walking to aaron's house; walking to plaza sing. My legs should be ready for marathon now.

Orlando got a new battery which costs 65 dollars ok, siao siao.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep. time really flies when you're doing goodness-knows-what. i've got the same probbie. you don't have to change what you blog about. i think it's fine as it is! =P

9/06/2005 12:57 PM  
Blogger -denise- said...

benjamin lim! you better stop it about zhongY ah!! jared's the one who really loves him then dare not say.. so use my phone to send love msgs..

9/06/2005 1:16 PM  
Blogger *aaron said...

OMG DENISE.u send love msgs to zhongye?!>.ahah wait till he sees dis tagboard..he wil be so damn happy

9/06/2005 4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tada... Dun worry young benji, ya will grow one day!

-Zen-

9/06/2005 7:23 PM  
Blogger -denise- said...

aaron lum.. i DO NOT send love msgs to zhongY.. you guys better stop it.. horrible~

9/06/2005 9:16 PM  
Blogger -denise- said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/06/2005 9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i where got somersault lah! don't anyhow say. BENJAMIN SHADDAP OKAY. xP

and i enthu cos some group leader ah. so irresponsible. just sit there stone then waste time. but never mind lah at least you volunteered for the toothpaste :p

9/07/2005 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home