<

9/09/2005

If i fail my promos...*touch wood!

I'm getting ver worried when i see none of my friends online and those online, are either away or busy. I'm get even more worried when almost every blog i stumble upon, mentions about their study schedule and how productive (or unproductive) their day have been. The worst thing is, i realise almost everyone is in school mugging for their lives while i am at home, where everything distracts me and the amount of work done is minuscule.

While others start to complete their revision, i am struggling to finish up my incomplete tutorials. And my exams are coming in 2 weeks' time. So how?

Sometimes, i wonder how my life will be different if i dont live in Singapore and i live in let's say, erm, the suburbs of australia. I mean, in Singapore, once you're born, you start to receive education and the route just continues non-stop until you find a job. Good thing is, I'm already slightly more than halfway through.

But if, i am really born in the suburbs, i might be working in a farm. ( And actually my secret ambition is to be a tomato farmer. ) I will wake up when the rooster call, water the plants, milk the cows, bath the animals...slaughter chicken... Then at different seasons i will do different things. At one season, i'll sow the seeds and another season i'll wait for my tomatoes to grow. I can imagine the sight when all the tomatoes pop out and i'll be busy harvesting.Splendid!

Then maybe while milking the cows i get to meet someone like carrie underwood who was once a farmer too. Being a farmer sounds really interesting but i guess it isnt that easy. I cant imagine myself inserting my arms into the cow's anal to deliver calves and slaughtering pigs. and i definitely cant handle mad cow disease.

But but but, i can still fulfill my dream to be tomato farmer one day. When i have earned enough money to retire, i will buy a plot of land and open a tomato farm (and employ workers to plant) ,while i will watch sun rise, sunset and enjoy the cool breeze everyday.

Ok, back to reality, ionic equilibrium notes + tutorials, kinetics, transport in mammals etc ETC to be done.

Arh, life's such a hassle.




_____________________________

Semi hiatus
It seems like everyone is on hiatus nowadays. Looks like september is a busy month for everybody. And i shall follow suit and be on hiatus too. Maybe i'll update with pictures. A picture speaks a thousand words ok!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOMATO FARMER?! gawd.. that just cracked me up!

9/09/2005 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi BENJ! your obasan friend here! in UK now...sigh, i miss spore but do jiayou for promos
-xinying-

9/10/2005 4:00 AM  
Blogger enuttyone said...

im also slacking like shit lah..

9/10/2005 11:55 AM  
Blogger crossbearer said...

Wow. You guys are already at transport in mammals? We're still at inherited change and evolution. =((

Anyway, good luck for the promos. I think both you and I need it too! 'Cause I've been extremely lazy as well and I can't help it! ARGH.

9/10/2005 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home