<

9/20/2005

i've never been so

I've never been so lag in my posts! Sorry for the lack of posts recently and i understand it's irritating to see the same thing everytime you visit a blog.(If this is your first time here, i would reccomend you to read some of the 'must read' entries.) But you must understand hor, nowadays is the mugging season. Everyone hides in the closet and mug non-stop. I also want to do that, but my concentration span is rather short and i get distracted by food really easily. But i dont know why i dont grow fat. Why arh. Some people drink water also grow fat i eat so many things still like pencil.

Arh, anyway, there's this new sheng siong supermarket near my house and i went there last sunday which is their opening ceremony. It was really crowded despite it's ulu location. I reckon they must be making big bucks. Anyway, the things they sell are really budget items. The brand of things they sell are those that i have never heard of in my life but i must say they're cheap lah. But arh, there was this saleswoman who was rather funny because she pin pointed the pimples on my forehead in attempt to sell her ulu-branded facial cleansing product. But never mind, i'm magnaminous. (by the way, i didnt buy it)

Instead, i took this opportunity to buy budget snacks! I laid them out nicely and took a family portrait of them.


Most of the snacks are imitation. You heard it correctly, snacks also got imitation one. And i bought lots of imitation pockey. The giant one is called CHOCKEY and the smaller one is called JOCKEY. Funny sia, i got everything except the true-blue POCKEY. And the sea weed only costs 2 dollars plus cause they tou gong jian liao a bit, become 3 ply seaweed.

I think my food stock should be able to last me until the end of promos which will pass very quickly. In 2 weeks time. 2 wEEKS TIME! I will be FREEEEEEEE.

I already planned my end of year programme. I'm going on intensive body sculpturing. I'm going to swim at least twice a week (with tanning), then i'm going to try out the gym which i have never properly utilised before. Oh yah, i'm going to roller blade twice a week at the evening in West Coast Park when the sun sets. Maybe i will visit sentosa too. I think i will prolly go to bangkok for imitation goods spree and come back looking rich too.

By the start of next year i should be able to qualify for man hunt. Thank you everybody.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhh! bring food for me! i want!!!!

9/20/2005 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh we organise class trip to bangkok! fun leh fun leh okay! and i want food too!

9/20/2005 10:35 PM  
Blogger frostbitez said...

yes food!! =p
class outing to bkk will be cool haha

9/21/2005 9:43 PM  
Blogger frostbitez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/21/2005 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home