<

10/06/2005

over and i'm back!

After putting my blog on hiatus more about a week, i'm back! I AM BACK PEOPLE!

My exams are finally over but i dont really feel much of a relieve. I think i could have been more prepared man. For most of the papers, i dont even have the time to finish and all my studying is really useless when i dont even have the chance to pen down what i know. Speak of S papers!

And for physics, why must something always go wrong?! For common test, i forgot to bring my friggin protractor. Then now for the final, end of year, promotional paper, i was late. Tuesday was really my suay-est day in history. I woke up rather early ok, so dont blame me. It was the traffic jam. So let's put all the blame on that reckless driver who caused the jam on the entire stretch of bukit timah road. Of all places he must langa at the middle of a highway.Wa lao eh, cannot drive then dont drive lah. Whole day only know how to langa. My adrenaline nearly ran out at 7.45am when i was still on the way to school. I arrived at 8am, ran all the way to the hall and guess what, I WENT TO THE WRONG HALL. Why must they keep alternating our venues, you tell me! Then i immediately ran up to the correct hall and plonked myself onto my seat, fortunately my seat was just at the door. Before i could finish paying off all my oxygen debt, the invigilator said, you can start the paper now. By then i was feeling so quesy and i nearly regurgitated all my semi-digested cheese bread.

I also realised studying bio is really quite useless. The questions they asked dont even need much prior knowledge(except essays). Where did Darwin study? golden plumage red feathers whatever shit. Why would i ever care where did Darwin study?! He's neither my brother or my father, he's dead for goodness sake! The worst thing is they make you read through a whole chunk of information before every question and you know how irritating it is when you have no time. And why must they be extra and cut short the time. The number of blanks i leave can create another paper. Dear ms wee, i like your lessons and the subject a lot, and i simplified your job by leaving lots of blanks so you can go home early and play with your daughter.

I dont feel like talking about the exams anymore. They make me feel nauseus. It's over anyway and i'm going to rot till i drop. I'm going to sleep until late late tomorrow while the econs students have to drag themselves out the bed and colour boxes. Weeee!

I hope they never give back our papers. Please, let a typhoon, let's call it Bala, let typhoon Bala hit the school and swirl all our exam papers away. Then i can rub my hands gleefully at those stupid freakin muggers who only know how to spoil market.( But i must admit i feel quite happy when people call me mugger cause it implies that i study a lot when i really dont)

I'm going to enjoy myself. I wanted to go blading but i feel so sleepy now! Must be the pizzas.

And people update your blogs! Promos are over and see i'm such a postive example, i return one day before schedule. I think i broke my record by not blogging for a week and not switching on the computer for 5 days!

Oh by the way, i'm going hOng kOng soon! I'm going there to mai dong xi, chi dong xi, mai dong xi chi dong xi! And i'm going to the newly opened Disney land too! I hope the place isnt filled with cigarette butts and chewing gum. I will go there with half a bag and return with 3 bags (of imitation). Hahah!! fun fun!

I'm going to renovate my room. I need to make it more spacious and presentable. It's like a rubbish dump now. Firstly, i'm going to repaint it blue. It's green now by the way. But it takes quite a lot of effort, i think i will just end up forgoing the plan.

I deserve to slack now. Slack rot rot slack.

6 Comments:

Blogger frostbitez said...

ooh cool u going hk! i going too soon

10/06/2005 7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah benj u so hitech got an automatic replier for your comments!!! =P

10/06/2005 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooray for typhoon bala!

10/06/2005 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg....the day has come =)
you're so lucky...hong kong...erm, i read some stuff abt their new disneyland...it's not very positive...
-xinying-

10/07/2005 12:51 AM  
Blogger crossbearer said...

ya loh. I think study also useless. I left the last 5 marks of respiration structured blank. Thank God evolution not tested in my promos. HENG AH. Not one single question on finches. ahhahaha.

Anyway, I think I can kiss my S papers goodbye, put them in an evelope and ship them off to India liao. This time, I really screwed up my exams. ARRRRGH.

But as you said, it's time to slack rot slack rot. LOL. Have fun! =)

10/07/2005 7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm going to sleep until late late tomorrow while the econs students have to drag themselves out the bed and colour boxes. Weeee!"
thanks, benjy. thanks. hahah! hope heeren was fun!

10/08/2005 1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home