<

9/25/2005

arh! You caught me!

Ok, you caught me red handed. I broke my promise ( which i knew long ago i wouldnt be able to fulfil) and used my computer. I removed the cloth which i used to cover it and am now blogging. Hahah, i will die without internet access i tell you.

The blogosphere is quite dead nowadays. Everyone seems to be so busy! And all jc students are having exams, accounting for the ultra lack of updates. So everytime i come online there's almost nothing for me to read except lowell who surprisingly update quite often nowadays.

I'm having a minor headache now after trying some maths questions which almost fried my already small brain. Small brain will be fried faster due to the increase surface area to volume ratio can. Now i'm taking a break from studying. Weeeee~

My life is in quite a pathetic state.

I drink soya sauce. and eat dog food. I study under the sun and feel very hot. i switch on air con and wear sweater. i eat jockey instead of pockey.

I suddenly feel like sitting on a hot air balloon ride and eat abalone.

Oh, if you havent realised, i have added a video clip section in my side bar.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waH! everybody mugging until NO BODY POST COMMENTS!
so im firstttt! wahahhha!

9/25/2005 11:09 PM  
Blogger -denise- said...

haha! ben i knew you couldn't make it.. actually i also cannot.. that's why i'm not so stupid go and make this kind of resolution.. =)

9/26/2005 2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahas i think i blog pretty frequently lor!! this is badbadbad. think cannot stop one lor.

9/26/2005 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home