<

10/07/2005

KBoxing!

Today was my first time to Kbox. Ok, call me suagu but who cares? Everyone has their first time just that mine is slightly later than others.

Actually i was quite afraid i might be too shy to sing initially since i have no prior experience despite practising at home. Do you face the same problem too? (i'm not talking to thick-skinned people). Ok, my suggestion to all thin-skinned people (like me) when going to kbox is, keep an open heart.

Once you enter the place you will naturally get into the mood and have fun! The mic wont turn into a snake and no one's going to critisize your singing cause we all cant sing anyway! If we could all sing then there wouldnt be singers already, so dont worry. And once you overcome the barrier, you'll realise you keep hogging the mic. (i'm referring to myself actually) I had so much fun!

I think i make a good background singer sometimes and i enjoy translating english and chinese songs to hokkien.

And and i like to sing fast fast hip songs and open my own concert. I like to sing pan wei bo's wo de mai ke feng and kuai le chong bai but i cant get the rappin' part. HOW HE SING SO FAST ONE! Before i managed to even read the 2nd word, he rapped the first verse already! Never mind, i shall practise more. yo yo yo! I already printed the lyrics ok, cant you tell that i'm serious.

We managed to sing almost 50 songs in 3 hours because we only sing the nice part of every song then we skip. i.e we sang every song until the chorus. That's called budget singing, maximum number of songs, minimum amount of time.

After the whole session my throat was really sore.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Blogger nOe said...

SUA GU!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaz..oh well..nvm..ive been there onli once b4 too...

10/08/2005 12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit man i also haven't been to kbox. Lol. heyhey btw u haven't bring me go fishing yet leh. BRING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe haha

10/08/2005 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha ben u look damn good in the pic

10/08/2005 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home