<

10/07/2005

the thing about hair.

Time flies. In the twinkling of an eye, it's the end of year already! And i actually completed my end of year exam, meaning i have almost finished my year one education! Sometimes i cant believe where i'm living. Orientation seems like it just happened yesterday and june holidays just past so mysteriously. Before i even realise it, everything's over and done.

Things change, people change. It's just natural. If you dont change (physically or mentally), something's really wrong.

Thanks to my beloved Orlanda, i manage to capture those moments . I still have us in our secondary school uniform and when i was still stuck in shorts and bus conductor attire.

Then as i was flipping through my collection, i realised something : We all have toot hairstyles.
We were super tOot when we came in. But of course now, we all upgrade already lah. We look so hip until people fall down when they see us ok.

It's the thing about hair. Hair, say important also not really that important, say not important also not true. So what's it about hair?

Personally, a person's hair's quite important. Not that i'm vain or what, a person's hairstyle constitutes to a person image, dont you think so? Like it ornot, people judge you based on their first impression and first impressions are really important! What do you think will people think of a person with an unkempt, dandruffy, stinking bale of hair? ( i hope i never meet such a person please).


Some people comb side parting to have a more serious look, some people gel armani hairstyle to look cool. It's all about image! And tOot hairstyles must go!

Now now,
Let my golden scissors do the job! Shing! Shing! Shing!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dont ask me why zhixiang hairstyle is heart-shaped, i also dont know!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The lowo the future doctor. Please, he never use a bowl to cut his hair, blame it on the barber!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jared's hairstyle super funny, like some italian.



I tell you, i keep saying right, it's not as if i got very nice hair also. I only know how to say. And everyone has their toot look, including me. Maybe 10 years down the road, i will find my current hairstyle tOot.


With that kind of hair, i dare not go near fire in case it catches fire. And it looked as if i used a grass cutter to cut my hair.

P.S All pcitures were taken almost a year back and all characters do not possess hairstyle as such( including me hor)

But 1 year later, i dont need to worry about my hair anymore.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Since we are talking about hair, let me give you a bonus picture,



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Photo courtesy of michk.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha ohno to the person in the mona lisa costume, if ure reading this and have identified urself, sorry ah! hahaha its not jsut u, i have alot more of other ppl!

10/07/2005 1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha this entry is quite funny!

10/07/2005 6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.
makes me wonder what embarassing photos you might have of me. uh oh.

10/07/2005 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home