<

1/21/2006

Feeling down

If you didnt catch anything from the previous entry, it's an inside joke and everything's fabricated. I forgot to put a disclaimer after the entry.

I'm feeling down currently. Whenever i'm feeling like this, i just feel like slouching somewhere and do nothing.

I'm not suppose to feel like that because i did have a great time this afternoon singing, chatting, laughing. Everything was just wonderful. Thanks to lyn may and louis for turning up and sorry to jiexuan for not being able to join u all for memoirs.

But it's just the same thing troubling me over and over again. It's affecting my mood. Chinese new year's coming and i have nothing to look forward to actually. There's this heavy stone in my heart that i just cant remove.

Life's unfair, sounds extremely cliche but it's just so true. Dont you think so?

I have been praying every night in search of answer. I know it takes time and i know God will bring me out of this very soon and set me free. I will be set free.

How i wish i can grow up suddenly and not depend on anyone anymore.

Haaai, it's such a depressing entry but i just have to blog cause life's full of ups and downs. I cant possibly be in the Ups all the time, blogging happpy entries everytime. So i decided to post this, after May's entry.

Orlando's back by the way.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheer up benj =)

1/21/2006 11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do cheer up!
my friends love your blog! (:

-YICHUN!

1/23/2006 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya lo, i am yi chun's fren and i read your blog ok.it's a nice blor yah

1/29/2006 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home