<

3/02/2006

when you dont care about anything anymore

Sometimes, life seems more perfect when you dont care about anything. When you dont care about how weird you look on a bad hair day, when you dont care about it when your friends ignore your messages and you dont care about what happens in the end.

I've just gotten back my internet connection after trying so hard until i finally called the administrator and all he did was to ask me off and on the modem. Wasted all my efforts to act smart and delete suspicious applications like msn, now i have to re install again.

A levels results were released yesterday and everyone did so well! So far i only knew of one person who got 3As! That's really really admirable. 60% of the cohort got 4As and i'm really really praying very hard that i fall into that 60% next year this day. And i realise the GP grade is extremely important cause it really distinguishes you from the crop. I hope i can get an A2? maybe B3 is more realistic.

Maybe i should really start to be more focused in my studies if i want to fall in the 60% cateogry. Afterall, 40% is not a small percentage. And i'm beginning to appreciate mdm bathy my GP teacher. She's extremely task orientated, like me. Haha! I like the way she drills the techniques and staff and no matter how uninteresting it might be, i'm still enjoying it. Yes, good attitude benJ, KEEP IT UP MAN! I mean, i would rather a boring but task orientated than a wacky slacky teacher right, at least i stand to benefit in the end.

I should really start to appreciate my teachers and stop badmouthing them cause i think they actually know. I'm very thankful to have very good teachers this year. Maybe except for one. Ha, if you've been following this blog for sometime you should know who. Hopeless case.

Appreciating teachers is one thing. Sucking up to them is totally another story. And i hereby, declare, I HATE SUCKERS.

Who are suckers? WHO?! Suckers are people who laugh at anything the teacher says, be it extremely NOT funny. Suckers are people who bootlick the teachers by for example, cleaning the whiteboard only in front of teachers,or in any other way. Suckers are people who erm also, compliment the teacher's dress even if it's a fashion suicide.

I mean, who doesnt want a nice pleasant testimonial at the end of the day? And you jolly well work hard for it by let's say, doing 1000 CIP hours and volunteer for all possible leadership postions or even set up your own CCA and be the president. NOT BY SUCKING UP. I personally find suckers irksome and the way i see they laugh pretentiously at something totally unfunny my hair stands, eyes rotate 360 degress, gets into spasm and start foaming. HAHA, ok i'm exaggerating. I just secretly cringe, that's all.

I just dont understand how fake can people get. Seriously, i find it extremely difficult to fake a laughter, fake a smile, maybe. And to actually fake laughterS is the ultimate chore. I cant do it and i dont want to do it. Maybe if the teacher is blind and stupid enough, he will actually like the feeling. Who doesnt like to be sucked up right? If i were a teacher, i dont mind students sucking up to me actually, in fact it makes me feel like royalty..hahaha! But of course i will be a smart teacher and while enjoying all the fake compliments and getting my ego boosted by having people contstantly laughing at my jokes, write a testimonial ending with...

"As an ardent learner, Pok tin would always take the initiative to pursue areas of interest and enrich himself with both the knowledge and experience to better himself for any future endeavors. His flair for bootlicking will definitely put him in good place in future. Maybe he's destined to be a butler one day ;) "

And let the whole world know what a sucker he is. But i doubt teachers will actually do that. They will write The Perfect testimonial for The Sucker and true and sincere people will have to settle with the average template type of testimonial cause they dont suck up enough.

Ok, enough said.

Haaai, i just spend another hour online! Maybe they should just cut off my connection for good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i dont like suckers too.

3/03/2006 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home