<

11/09/2005

who says i got no life?

It just tastes... heavenly.


I haven't eaten such a unique thing for a long time. It melts in your mouth and keeps my taste buds happy.

I'm talking about the wine ice cream.

Finally finally, i went to try the much talked about wine ice cream(much talked about as in, i talk to myself). You really have to go down there to try the unique concoction of wine plus ice cream. It's amazingly, yummy.

The shop's called ice3 and it's located at 11 Kengshinton Park. Sounds ulu right... Some people told me it's a condo, some said it's a garden... but it's actually in Serangoon gardens, near chomp chomp.

that place is really for the riches. there's spa, massage, cafe... pub..karaoke... all the tai tai sort of entertainment activities. What's more, there's the WINE ICE CREAM!

Hahah, everyone's busy and missing so i called memo to go with me. the good thing about going out with memo is she drives and i dont have to bring my wallet out.


I tell you, i was really destined to eat the ice cream. I went there exactly at the time which they opened the shop! Am i heng or just heng. If the shop's closed i think memo will murder me. But thank god the shop just opened when i arrived.

It's a very CooL place.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I like the blue lighting and classy furnishing. Maybe next time when i'm earning big bucks i will franchise this shop and open my very own Ice3. By the time, i will give all of you 25% discount ok?


There was such a wide array of ice creams that memo can't make up her mind.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


But i didnt have a problem cause i only wanted to try the wine ice cream. Actually you can create your own combination but heck, i was too lazy to read through all the names and i chose mOcha Frenzy! I like coffee flavoured ice cream, i think they're special. Fruity ones are too common.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wah, look at that. The wine is in the test tube which is in the triangular test tube holder. I think you are suppose to scoop some ice cream and pour a lil wine and eat it. wine and ice cream go well together. Hm, why didnt i think of it. Then i can quit studying and open my own shop.


Memo chose the chocolate volcano or smthn like that. I cant remember.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Looks sinful right. For those on diet, eat 0 calorie ice cream. Haha.

It's all part of my POWER programme to put on weight.


Afterwhich we got a cake for my sister's friend birthday and went to raffles city for dinner.

My sister's birthday is tmr and her friend's birthday is today so we decided to just celebrate them together.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yup. Happy birthday and may your slimming plan succeed.




Sometimes i wonder why i just wont grow fat despite eating non-stop. And eating is such an enjoyment, isnt it? So people, stop eating Macdonals and KFC ! Such no life food are only meant for no life people to eat. Go walk around and explore for gooood food.

Life's never complete without a good meal.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog, check out cyberlinx.us we have over 25,000 articles that you can use on your blog or web site
humor
business
careers
cgi
Don't forget to check out this great site to Increase your energy thanks

11/10/2005 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home