<

1/24/2006

Fugly

Wah, Kartong read my blog too! Hahahaa, prime minister scholar can, also known as walking Campbell. Can i have half of his brain. I really dont mind carrying an art file around... Actually he came specially to have a look at our class Starlet Aunty May.

I think Aunty May can set up a small site for herself. She's really popular. Then she can imitate the Aunt Agony! And address problems from her fans and increase her fan base, i think i have fantastic ideas. Anyway nowadays problem teens are reallly rampant.

CASE STUDY 1: Teen with Langa Face

Dear Aunty May,

I have been facing the problems of acne outbreak for half a decade and it isnt getting better. My friends call me Langa Bin cause my face is so rough like got car accident. I'm getting fuglier and fuglier every single moment and i sick of squeezing my new pimples, like everyday. I have tried so many facial products but the problem gets worse everytime. Am i fated to have langa bin or am i just SUAY KA LAO SAI. Aunty May can you tell me what should i do? People are prejudiced to ugly people and i really must get rid of this problem. HELP!

Langa Bin

CASE STUDY 2: INFERIOR BOY

Dear Ah May,

I crushed this guy for a year already but i'm very shy to tell him that. Actually i have inferiority complex. SERIOUS U DONT BELIEVE?! But the thing is, i think i look like you leh. If you can get married, shotgun somemore, i dont see why i cant! I really need to learn from you, can you help me please. Give me some tips leh, dont be so selfish ok.. I LOVE AUNTY MAY! *muakZzzz

Xiao Gin Na88


You dont laugh ok, those are serious problems. You think have langa face very funny is it.. But in my opinion it's a form of protection. Cause no one will ever dare to slap you can they're afraid of scratching their own hands. And inferiority complex, a lot of people also got this problem. But i'll leave it to Aunty May to solve them.

There's a very fugly maths teacher in school. I actually mistook him as a construction worker. I have to admit sometimes i'm a little bit prejudiced against humans who look like aliens. Totally odd looking i can bear to look at him during lecture. Ok, i'm a bit mean by saying that but he's really ugly. So far i havent met anyone more freaky looking than him. He should go for The Swan! He and the skinny pencil math teacher make a lethal pair. Just by looking at the both of them is enough.

I think i should control my blog content. It's evolving into a tabloid. Look at the way i colour my words, put them in LARGE and italics, TOTALLY similar to gou zai dui ( Paparrazzi). I dont want to be gou zai dui. Such a degrading job right, have to chase after mingxing and fabricate stories. Like how i help aunty may to create publicity. BUT CAN I CHOOSE TO BE THE MINGXING INSTEAD.

chinese new year's coming.My parents are not giving me any money this time but that doenst stop me from enjoying myself ok. I'm going to withdraw my own money althought quite heartpain. I'm going to buy a very nice shirt from BUGIS! The one with a vest, looks totally cool ok alright.

Just a random update to push my picture down. And help aunty may push her entry down also. Hahah happy not may? But actually you dont need to be really overjoyed or something cause i classified it under my MUST READ category.

2 Comments:

Blogger crossbearer said...

haha...yeah. your entries are super tabloid-ish, I got to admit! HAHAHA...but entertaining nonetheless.

ryn* I'm not really THAT busy. Serious. Haha...My timetable is actually pretty cool! yep.

1/24/2006 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha if i were youmin i wld have killed u

1/25/2006 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home