<

4/07/2006

Her manager says

Since Aunty May loves to show her armpits so much, her manager has decided to call her Armpit May.

I just realised something about my blog. I realised that if you are totally unrelated to me, you wont understand most of my entries and find them silly. Am i right? Ok, maybe i should stop making up stories (although they're really funny) and blog about more real things.

But these days i have not many events to blog about anyway cause i'm trapped in school life again. Oh there's ORA tomorrow! I'm actually looking forward to the Opening Ceremony albeit only being able to watch LIVE TELECAST in LT1!

Let's see, i'm going for haunted house, funfair and maybe peep into the bone marrow test room...and take pictures.. Ok, should be fun.



The weather recently has been very weird. It's super duper hot in the afternoon and then it starts pouring in the evening, resulting in very humid weather.

I'm migrating to australia this semester.

As a result of the weather, the mosquito population is thriving and i'm suffering from a lot of mosquito bites.

It sucks ok.

Imagine a mosquito waking you wake in the middle of the night.

I can literally hear the mosquito buzzing at my ears! Serious. And the mosquitos bite the weirdest positions, like my ear which contains no blood but bone juice, soles of my feet which is very thick and i dont know how they can penetrate?!

They wont even let my face off.

1 Comments:

Blogger crossbearer said...

Ooo...I think I'm going to donate my bone marrow too! yay.

4/08/2006 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home