<

6/02/2005

Neoprints, when things go wrong.

One of the most money wasting activity teenagers can be engaged in nowadays would be taking neoprints. I'm not against taking neoprints or anything because neoprints do have their value as well. They help people to bond and preserve memories. That's why i do take neoprints occassionally with groups of people i'm with. With the continuous advancement of technology, neoprint machines have progressed so much that they can perform so much tricks. And this comes along with a price, 21 tiny neoprints can cost a whopping 9 dollars! That amount of money is enough for me to have a decent meal anywhere and turn machine 9 times! But then again, it's fun. It's fun to squeeze 10 people into one small machine and try to make your face at least visible in the screen and hopefully your face turns out well. It's also fun to decorate your neoprints, adding words like WE ROCK. So in the end, neoprint business continue to thrive, earning big money everyday.

Yesterday, the clarinets section decided to waste money. Haha. no lah, it wasnt a waste of money in the end. We walked into a neoprint shop, squeezed into the machine and took our neoprints. So the neoprints turned out quite nice...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Another one....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So actually, the 9 dollars was worthwhile. But then, due to liane the smart and creative, our 9 dollars was made even more worthwhile. You look at what she did..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Guess who's that.
Photos courtersy of chrissie who kindly scannned them for me to upload. Thanks for making it big too.

Brilliant. I was laughing until i could hardly stand up. You look at her face! Super hilarious.. I did not know neoprints can distort people's picture too. HAHA! It was seriously, FUNNY. In case you are thinking it was me who instigated them to do such things, please lah, i din. I not so high-tech in using neoprint machine. Liane arh, terrible. But i like.

________________________________

Ok enough of neoprints.

As i was saying, i bought my BLADES!! So i can officially cancel one item out of my birthday wishlist. My sister was asking me what i want for my birthday and i told her roller blades and she brought me to buy them. I bought them in this very big roller blades shop in katong. The salesman was really professional. He even organise classes to teach blading but the blades were expensive. I tried to choose the cheapest one there and it's still 270 dollars. Plus i bought the gear set (knee gaurd blah), which cost another 80 dollars. So all in all, i spent quite a bit on my blades. Sigh, i'm wasting money again. I'm going to blade today anyway.

Weee... off i go.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaays you all loook so happy together. i like the 2nd pic. :)

anyways benjamin likes to write rubbish in his blog entries.

but we love to read them anyway.

6/03/2005 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the third pic still the best sia :p

6/04/2005 1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA BEN YOU DA MAN. anyway yesterday was the first time i saw you not in beachwear -_- eh yr neoprints reminded me of my section photo during play.. it was taken with yr cam right.. send me can? HOHO

6/04/2005 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUcK u...BoI hAo BaY...

9/22/2005 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home