<

11/12/2005

red hot burning

My entire day was dizzy and spinning.

After completing my post last night, i went to bed at 2am and i woke up at 9 am for PW. Actually we were suppose to meet at 9am, so you're correct, i'm late. But i think i should have been later cause all we did was to watch shaoshuang edit her never-ending slides.

Ok, laugh at me everyone. LAUGH. The whole world's finished their PW except me alright. 9 out of 10 blogs mentioned how they felt a released jailbird and something along that line... and the 10th blog being mine, still wallowing in self pity.

The weather's so darn hot today, making me feel even more agitated. Bad weather's linked to bad mood somehow and i felt so irritable in the afternoon that i went to bed, the best thing to do. I'm typing like a cuckoo now.

Plus, there's a freaking uninvited pimple brewing in my forehead. My pimple zone's on and off, sometimes when i think it's getting better, it gets worse and then it get's better.. arh, it's such a vicious cycle. Sometimes i just wanna use a penknife and slice off that hot zone and eradicate the problem forever.

Woke up in an hour with a headache to go for my official 2nd tennis lesson in my life. Hahaha, how pathetic! I seriously am deprived of sleep.

My tennis is getting better! Now i dont hit the ball anyhow and there's a nice POK sound when i hit the ball. You know when you're hitting the ball right when you hear the nice POK sound, provided the ball is not punctured.

But it seems i can only play properly with my coach cause he serves very nice shots for me to catch. When i play with friends, we spend majority of the time picking up balls, searching for missing balls....

By the way, i just realised tennis balls are quite costly! one ball costs 1.50 and to think we lost quite a few... so far glen holds the record of hitting the ball furthest OUT, right to the OTHER condo. I wonder how he did it, must have needed lots of energy!

Ok, i shall stop my crap before i deprive myself of more sleep. It's 12am now and i'm going to new creation church tmr. Any else going, can help me chop seat!

Hahah, this is seriously a very bad habit. Kiasu people. Next time i see anyone who uses tissue paper to chop seats, i'm going to remove it and sit.. chopping seats is not even allowed in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home