<

11/10/2005

woosh!

I just realised why i have no comments for the previous entries. Because that day i itchy hand go and try the moderate comments function. There's this new function in blogger to help you moderate comments which means you have to approve the comments before they will be published. That's not useful to me at all cause firstly i dont have a lot of comments to moderate and the comments are mostly from my friends what. So i switched it off.


I wasted half an hour trying to search for my camera just now or else i would have completed this entry. How i wished i can just page for my camera, like what you do when you lose your phone. After all spending all the trouble searching for it, i realise Orlando was just below a paper bag.


Today i finally made it to kbox.

Neway, i went with Wee and Cy today. It's very hard trying to get everyone out cause we're all busy people you know. We reached suntec on the dot at 11am.


We love our voices.

And i still think the clementi branch is a much better than suntec's. The sofa has a tear and they served near expiry sushi can. You can taste the tinge of sourness in the shushi which is, Ooo-wharr. (suppose to imitate the vomit sound)

Karaoke (pronounced kary-okie) per se is such a fun activity that i cant get enough of it. It's officially my new found hobby. Hahah! But the post kbox effect is my throat feels strained and i cant talk properly. I think it'll get better with a cup of honey drink.

Oh, i got my kbox membership too, finally!



Everytime i go to kbox, i learn new songs and my song bank is expanding expanding, soon i can be a song dictionary.

Then we went to Toy r us which wee and cy promised to buy my birthday present, the badge maker. Erm, yah you didnt hear wrongly, it's my birthday present and my birthday has passed like how long.. 5 MONTHS. Friends i have, but still, better than nothing.

I really have no fate with the badge maker. I just saw it the other day and when i'm finally going to buy it back, they run out of stock. CAN U BELIEVE IT. So i just settle for the ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sticker Machine.

The sticker machine isn't as interesting as the badge machine and it's not really very quality. But it's still usable and thank you wee and CY for that overaged present!


I went back home and memo bought the japanese hair highlight which i wanted to buy the other day and she's experimenting it on her hair first before i have my hands at it. It's not a dye actually, it's a highlight. You have to squeeze the thing onto the comb and comb through the areas of your hair which you want to highlight.

But heck, memo used it as a hairdye anyway. And i tried to help her highlight her hair by imitating those saloons. You know those saloons right, they use the plastic food wrap and wrap the head and pull out patches of hair to highlight....

I tried my best to imitate but i end up frightening my mother. My gaWdd. It was really hilarious!

I was using scissors to pull out the hair you see and you know, i'm clumsy plus the food wrap quite hard to poke through. So in the end i look as if i'm poking into my mother's head.




Maybe i will do it on my hair when i'm free.


And today's actually my sister's birthday and she received such a huge bouquet of flowers this morning.

There's 99 roses i think and the base of the bouquet feels like a bucket of water. I wonder how much that cost, haha, i think my sis would prefer cash instead of flowers.



Pepsi is really cute in the photo. Sometimes i just think he's a baby.



I like to see him sleep on the pillow. He always seem so peaceful and comfy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! shijie here. ur blog is very interesting!

11/11/2005 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home