<

3/10/2006

Busy busy busy!

Er hem, i sincerely apologize for the intense drought this time! I know i know, you always see the same old entry about how i want to make my blog into a book, blah and then u scroll further down you see the same old entry of me scolding the hairstylist.

But i dont know why, these days seem to pass so quickly! Before i even realise it, it's friday tmr! Actually it's friday now. That's really really fast.

Anyway, with commontests around the corner and Play (RJCSB concert) today and tomorrow, i hardly have the time to update a decent entry! So i'm just posting this quick post so that you wont see the same ol thing again, see how nice i am. Where to find, huh?

Yesterday was a blog-worthy day actually, but by the time i came home, i was too exhausted to do anything but sleep. Anyway just for myself to note, yesterday was my very first visit to a facial spa! And i bought a few pieces of clothing and erm, i had Haigen daz green tea ice cream yesterday too. Heavenly!

By the way, i just came back from Play 1 and it's very enjoyable i thought. I took loads and loads of photos! I think taking photos is actually a very good social activity and it's veh fun too. I have no time to do a proper entry now, so stay tuned tomorrow ok? I promise i will upload all the nice photos!

For now, my mind is falling asleep... ZZzzzz

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep posting!
Your blog is really fun and interesting to read.
The holidays are here, have fun! :)

3/11/2006 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home