<

5/01/2005

Mahjong kahkees, anyone?

Today's labour day! Did you labouring during labour day? Well, i did not. My bag remained closed as usual today. This means that i did not do any homework alrights.
I had a dim sum lunch today with my mother's side relatives to celebrate my granny's mothers' day. It was great and i liked the food, really.
Afterwhich, i went to play mahjong with my aunties. I like to play mahjong but i cant find mahjong kahkee's! Ok, i'm opening up aplications for eligible mahjong players k. If you fulfil the following criteria, give me a sms or leave a note:


1. Knows how to play mahjong
2. Able to count the number of tai
3. Able to identify different styles, e.g da san yuan, da si xi, shi-san yao, etc.
4. Knows how to count chips
5. Plays with real money (dont have to be alot)
6. Can commit to at least 2 rounds
If you think you fulfil the above, give me a sms or leave a note to apply for a seat to play mahjong. (The organiser has no intention to cheat your money)

Mahjong is a fun game. It is intellectual and exciting. You need to spectulate, think and strategize what to play and how to play. It isnt a game any average joe can play.
The uncertainty and unpredictability of the game makes everything so exciting. One moment you might be waiting for the winning tile, and the other moment someone games it and all your hopes smashed, but you want to try again. It's the so near yet to far feeling. And when you win, you feel a sense of satisfaction because your efforts paid off and you won before everyone else! How does that feel? Your adrenaline keeps pumping and pumping...
OK. enough. I must exercise self-control here. School has started, i shouldnot be to involved in such things.

You know, my sister just came back from her business trip to San fransico. I think it should be fun except for the extremely long flight there. Last year i went new york and the journey during the flight was the most unbearable.It was 22 hours of squashed-up feeling and lousy attitude american airlines stewardess. Anyways,my sister bought a Smores maker. We wanted to buy that the last time but we already had too many things to bring back that we could not stuff it in our luggage.We had no hands. Furthermore, using the trolley in US is charged 3 dollars US. So now,not wanting to miss it, she bought it, the smores maker. Anyway arh, do you know what's tt? I know you dont know rights. Dont pretend you know, sua gu people. Here, i got a photo to illustrate what's a smores maker:

Free Image Hosting at <a href=







The end product is like a biscuit with melted mashmallow and chocolate it states on the box. I dont know how it tastes like but i think it's gonna be quite sweet. I haven tried it. Perhaps next time i bring to the swimming pool and try it while sun tanning.

I just watched Ru hua show but they sent an imitation Ruhua today, which was rather incomparable with my true idol. Ruhua, careless and a lousy translater she might be, will always be my favourite idol.
That aside, i got a more important issues to discuss.
Sometimes, i wonder if the school should employ fashion police to single out teachers who wear obscenely ugly clothes to school everyday, and then put them in some empty room to relfect upon themselves, making them write lines like I will not dress like that ever again or I know i i am a fasion disaster and will turn over a new leaf. One very good example would be B-jie. She wears the same thing to school for consecutive 3 days. Same colour, same design. It's definitely the same unless she bought those in bulk. I have evidence k. I took a spy-shot of her during lessons.


Another fashion disaster floating around the school would be that Spirit-y teacher who is commonly known as the rafflesian spirit. Firstly, i would like to question, What's up with her hair man?! It's fuzzy, bloated and huuuge. Plus, she puts on black make up on her very pale face like as though outlining her features using a black crayon. Her outragingly white complexion makes me wonder if she knows tessie. Ok, that's it for her. Next on the list would be obese dr.c. Compared to b-jie, he isnt that disappointing afterall, since he has 6 more sets of clothing than her. In simple terms, he has 7 sets of clothing which all of us can probably recite by heart the brand and designs.That brown colour sean john shirt and blue colour plain shirt with some design than runs through his tummy and arms...and blah. The worst image was seen during new year when he wore that translucent white shirt and if i am not wrong i heard he painted his nails. Don't exclaim too loudly. Later he blacklist me.
What i said are just a few of the many examples of what is known as a fashion disaster. Hence, i strongly reccomend Fashion police to patrol around the school regularly.

Disclaimer: The above is solely written for entertainment purposes. dont take it too seriously. Should it create any disturbance to your emotional well-being, That's your fault. You could have just skipped it. I mean, it's just for fun.




You know sometime before, Sylvester came to J8 to promote his new album. I dont really like him because he has a very beng image and his face looks like some malnutrition rodent. Haha..ok no offence to sly's fans but respect my opinions alright. I agree his voice is good but image is horrendous. Anyways, taufick isnt good too. I only like Jeassea who got out in the first round. Then i like olinda for her very strong vocals. Little did i expect an under-norished rodent or a langa-face mud to win the competition. Back to track. Lingzi liked him(sly) anyways and so glen and i accompanied her to watch him. He left when we arrived unfortunately and what's left was his family members. Not wanting to leave empty-handed, we requested to take a photo with his bankrupt mother and family. Quite thick skinned right. But i refused to k, cause i am not a very avid fan of sly and will never be, so i volunteered to be the cameraman, taking the photo using my camera phone again.
You want to see the photo? Really? Dont want larh, lazy. Okokok.. here you go


















Free Image Hosting at <a href=

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ME! ME!

5/01/2005 11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhaa glen is very funny. hahaha.

5/02/2005 11:49 AM  
Blogger nimuoy said...

eh i do not fulfil criteria 3 leh-_- and anqi just tagged on my board calling me may): your fault ah.

5/02/2005 1:54 PM  
Blogger chingerr (: said...

eh I WANNA PLAY MAHJONG.but i dun fulfill criteria 2 3 4 5 and maybe 6 too.because i need to have food in btwn the rounds.

5/02/2005 10:49 PM  
Blogger crossbearer said...

aiyohhh...mahjong really makes me go xing yang yang. lollers.

5/06/2005 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home