<

7/08/2005

Dont say i dont know.

Dont know your head lah! Everything also dont know. I hate this kind of people. You ask them this, they say dont know, you ask them that, they also say dont know. Whatever you ask them, their answers are, invariably, I dont know. I'm beginning to lose my tolerance to I dont know people. They are getting on my nerves ok. Not only are they wasting my time, they irritate me to the core. Are questions really that hard to answer? Occassionally, yes. But all the time is too much. TOO MUCH OK! Even the simplest question takes me a million years to squeeze out a one simple worded answer, Yes or No.

A: Do you want a drink?
B: I dont know leh.
A: You want to watch channel 5 or channel 8?
B: Hm, dont know.

If i am person A, i will give one tight punch onto person B's right eye. Then the left eye.

B: Why you hit me?
A: I dont know.

Irritants irritants irritants. Indecisive empty headed people, you are my enemy. Dont talk to me. I dont want to get into fits. Please leave me 10000000 metres away.

Other than that, i also dont like people who have no backbone at all, like RUAN MIAN MIAN. (haha, she's the stupid vietnam girl in Tong xin yuan, channel 8, 7pm). I hate it when she falters at every single situation. Even if it isnt her fault AT ALL, she fails to defend herself properly and as the helpless viewer, i just feel like throwing my apple at her face. (of course i cant, or my TV will spoil and my mother will throw the apple at my face). IF IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT, WHY ADMIT?! And the worst thing is she keeps apologising albeit not her fault. This makes me fume and my brain nearly got cooked because of her inability to speak up and yet, apologise for no valid reason.
I tell you, that show produces the most number of annoying characters in the world. Dayang is another idiot. The way he speaks is like as though jam is stuck at his throat. And he is so freaking stupid to be manipulated by the big mouth yu whose mole i feel like digging out.

Ok, enough. It's just a show. A SHOW. I wont watch it anymore before i get high blood pressure.
Blame it on the lack of tv programmes.

Yesterday was memo's birthday! And we went out for dinner at night. Happy birthday memo, i hope you will be happy forever and wish you good health and prosperity. And may irritants of the world be bundles together and burst into fireworks.

My sister's boss gave memo a bouquet of flowers!


and my sis got her a crystal flower handphone key ring which is very elegant!

By the way, today's glen birthday. I wished him Happy birthday on the dot at 12am ok. I'm such a good friend right. Dont envy him ok.
And before the day ends, another Happy birthday to you.

Yesterday i skipped school because i had a very important dental appointment at the national dental centre. I made an appointment 1 month ago. If my infection still doesnt cure, i will have to do an operation to remove the gum bone which of course, i would dread to. The next appointment is in august the 31st. That's how packed the hospital is.
P.S I did not skip school on purpose. I hate it when people accuse me of skipping school. Like as if i purposely arrange an appointment at that time.

Along with that, the dentist also realised my lower jaw is wrong. It is protruding outer than my higher jaw. That's why i thought something was wrong with my mouth and face. (like May like that). But to correct it, i need to put on braces which costs 3000 dollars. How to afford like that. *sigh, words from a poor boy

How i wish everything could be photoshopped. With a simple click on the mouse, everything will be perfect and furthermore, it's painless. Click ! Sharper nose. Click! whitened teeth. Click! Repaired jaw. I wished.

I went swimming today! Resuming my TOWNS programme after a long 3 weeks break. I tried on my birthday present --limited edition nike goggles. It looks really great, it's anti-fog and UV protected. Most importantly, it's blue!


Special thanks to Jie xuan especially who travelled great distances to get my goggles! She walked almost the whole of orchard, been into a few royal sporting houses and nike shops to get it and i really appreciate it ok. Thanks a billion. Thanks to the rest like gail xincai sweeling jared youmin liupei tessie jiahui michellelow shaoshuang agnes !

Whoopie. Today's my favourite day of the week. FRIDAY! I love fridays and i want to live in fridays forever.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm... I'd rather it be Sunday everyday. =P

Anyway, you shouldn't castigate someone who is intellectually disabled. It's not his fault. And IDs are NOT stupid/idiotic; they just function with lower intellectual abilities (lower IQ) than your average person.

7/08/2005 9:37 PM  
Blogger F said...

ehhh..why like friday..i hate it...cause the next day will have band and like ARGHHH..so not looking foward to band..BAHH...and i agree..somehow..producers nowadays like to flim shows of the intellectually disabled..bahh..

7/08/2005 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its gail xincai sweeling jared youmin liupei tessie jiahui michellelow shaoshuang agnes! :)

and yes i so agree. e 7pm show on ch8 shdnt be watched. utterly ridiculous i was wondering y i wld wanna watch mean ppl carry out their stupid evil plans while the whole WORLD seems to believe they r harmless rabbits. but nvm.

and u r welcome! :D

7/08/2005 11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i DON'T know
...irritated??
-xinying-

7/09/2005 12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww thnx benj! =)

7/09/2005 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weeeeeeeee~ friday night! lol the way you describe those i don't know people is so funny man. i think u can go be a comedian. don't need to act in that asian spiderman movie (if there will be any) cos i bet noone will watch. haha.
-elsa

7/11/2005 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home