<

6/22/2005

Being Famous

Have you ever dreamt of being famous before?
Being so super famous that papparazzi stalks you everyday, the media reporting about you everyday and lastly, earning lots of money. Dont you just love the attention. (although too much of it isnt good).

You know, yesterday i dreamt i was famous.

Yes, another queer dream i had yesterday night. I have a rich and creative mind you see.

Ok, it was like this. I went out with a few friends and Faye wong to a shopping centre. HAH! YES, FAYE WONG. Of all celebrities i actually dreamt of Faye wong. Puzzles me too.
Let's just call her Faye.

After spending some time walking around, Faye acted very strangely. She kept coming close to me and holding on to my hands which made me a little uncomfortable.

After awhile, i decided to try on a piece of clothing and go to the changing room.

To my horror, Faye followed me into the changing room! I told her to go out because i want to change but she refused. Then her friend, aka her manager called her out and told her that she have to leave for some event because she was running late.

However, instead of going off with her manager, she became hysterical and clung onto me, refusing to leave. MY GOODNESS you know how awkward that scene was. FAYE WONG CLINGING ONTO ME. In reality, i dont think that will be possible because i will fall down. Then she started screaming to the whole shopping centre that she like me. HAHA( very funny).

Since then, i became really famous. Papparrazi kept following us and magazines and newspapers kept reporting about Faye wong's new love affair (yours truly).

So everyday of my life was spent hiding from reporters with Faye in a black colour limousine.

Then the story could not continue because i accidentally kicked my dog who was sleeping at my foot. The fame ended there, just when it started.

I went back to sleep again and guess what, i dreamt i was blogging about it. haha! Exactly what i am doing now. And i remembered my title was celebrity_dreamzbenjamin@hotmail... (??)

Sometimes i just love my rich mind which allows me to explore different things everyday. I also dreamt of flying some time back which was another wonderful experience. But there is one thing which i dont really understand is why whenever we try to run in our dreams, we cant run fast?

_____________________

Despite saying how i need to study and not blog so often, i still blogged.I'M STILL BLOGGING. HOW?! Anyway, I'm left with bio and chemistry and my greatest fear for commontests is to forget everything i studied and not being able to do any question.

Yesterday, i played with photoshop abit and came up with something really professional in 3 minutes. It's looks quite pro can.


ANYWAY PEOPLEEE, i finally decided not to be so outdated anymore. I signed up for my friendster account just now and it isnt that troublesome actually. But i'm not really good at manipulating it yet.
Oh you know, my cousin fairli tends to attract muds and indians to her friendster account.
Then write me testimonial toooooo!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoho ur entry is damn funny

6/22/2005 1:04 PM  
Blogger enuttyone said...

lol ur dream is... weird

6/22/2005 2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha you just signed up for friendster while i got tired of it and deleted my own account a few mths ago. loll.

6/22/2005 5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

6/22/2005 5:04 PM  
Blogger F said...

HELLO!!!WATS WITH THE LAST LINE!!!! i changed the settings le..i changed it to only 2 degree friends can see my profile..HENG ARR..HAHA

6/22/2005 5:25 PM  
Blogger tiffy(: said...

LOL benjies.

6/22/2005 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. Like i said u have fried ur brain.

6/22/2005 10:13 PM  
Blogger crossbearer said...

tsk tsk tsk. Still blogging ah! hahahaha.

6/23/2005 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home