<

7/31/2005

I've found the answer.

Recently i have bothered about some things people say. I thought about it, slept over it but still unable to figure out why. And i've finally found the answer.

I went to new creation church today. By the way i dont go there everyweek because my mum says it's too troublesome and insists that we go to her church instead. It's true, because before you go in, you have to wait for around 45 mins queuing. So everytime you go to suntec on sunday and there's a long long queue, it's new creation church. However, i insisted to go there today because i knew i would get my answer there. Indeed, i got it and i'm feeling so much better! It's really worth while going there, despite the queue.

I've learnt many things but the most importantly one is not to hate anyone but release your love to everyone around you. God loved me first and i have to like the people around me. Even if i am angry at anyone, i should just forgive him because he will be dealt with eventually. I believe in god's love.

And i decided, to change. I dont want to be benjamean anymore, not even a single bit ok. I am going to be more gracious, in general, nicer. But i need time because being mean has more or less become a habit. You know? Habit?
Habit is a special word.

H A B I T.
You take away the H, you still get ABIT.
You take away the A, you still have this little BIT.
You take away the B, you still have IT there.

That's why i need time. And please take jared away. He always instigate me to be mean.

Ok, enough before it becomes too drama and unbelievable.

I will not suan liching about her mongolian bus aunty hairstyle or eunice about her ultra dark eye circles that no amount of SK2 can help. I will not laugh at mrs kong looking like a tamagochi. I will not laugh at you min for looking at an aunty anymore.

Believe me ok. And please remind me whenever i lapse into the wrong mode.

My handphone's spoilt. I think it spoilt because i dropped it on the floor too many times. The phone switches off by itself automatically and i realise my phone has a trade in value of 240 dollars. Not bad sia, maybe i will change a new phone. Currently i will have to make do with the small bug-like made in china phone which is very difficult to manipulate. I take like 5 minutes to send one message. So dont be shocked if you see blood stains on the screen.

Yesterday my ou xiang broke guiness world record by completing the marathon around the track. He wheeled around the track for dont know how many hundred rounds to raise funds for cancer teens. See, i better learn from him. I wanted to buy the t-shirts but it's sold out so too bad. I really admire him ok, i think i would have gotten too giddy wheeling around the same track...

Sigh, i'm slacking too much. Tomorrow's SPA and i have not done anything so far. PW's irritating me because i cannot find articles for my EOM. Please, if anyone happen to come across any article on recycling or japan/singapore waste disposal system anywhere, please tell me. PLEASE. I'm begging you. Save me from all the hassle.

WA. LAO. EH.

I mean, wa, what a nice weekend eh?

8 Comments:

Blogger F said...

oh my..ben!!~! wat happened to you?miss **** too much issit?become so..odd!!ahh..i prefer the insulting ben though..HAHA..as long as its NOT me =)))

7/31/2005 6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha wad a BIG change in ben!

7/31/2005 8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yayy

7/31/2005 8:18 PM  
Blogger cybeRanger said...

Shalom! Jesus loves you!
May our Abba Father bless you to be a blessing to others and use you mightily for His glory!

7/31/2005 9:25 PM  
Blogger eunice said...

wahhhh... is this ben blogging? yayy!! im not from mainland anymore!! (:

7/31/2005 9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gdluck u can do it :)

7/31/2005 11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahh i felt tt the service was v long lor.. cldnt sustain my concentration =x hahah glad u gained sth outta it anw! baaah pw=(

8/01/2005 7:44 PM  
Blogger crossbearer said...

HAHAHA...Very funny. I've completed my written report and my EoM already! Yay-ness! Haha...And yep. I like the yong tau foo stall the best too! Haha...

8/07/2005 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home