<

11/14/2005

Aaron the Chao Kiam Siap

Today marks the finale of project work for me. Everything's over and done with and i'm really glad about that. FINALLY MAN FINALLY!

Now i can put everything behind and enjoy my holiday peacefully and this will be the last day posting pictures of my Pw meetings. I appreciate my group and it's been a wonderful experience working with them. They are really nice and funny people which makes every meeting not so dreadful and enjoyable. =]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Whose finger longer?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Angst, fury, vengence! Hahah, not so serious lah, just happen suay suay i take until like that...


Arh... i guess we wont be meeting together as a group anymore. But thanks again to all of you for making pw a pleasant experience for me.






Ok, so now guess what i did after oral ppt today? I went to _____.

I dont want to type the name out cause i'm tired of typing it so many times. I really dont know why did i go so many times! I'm mad and today i tried the 2-7 slot which is rather expensive.

The total amounted to 58 bucks for 4 people! That's very expensive cause it's suppose to be only 3 hours and usually if i go for the lunch hour, it will cost 28 bucks only!

Actually, it wouldnt have been that ex if not for the 2 freaking bowl of NUTS. The kacang puteh nuts which Uncle Sujitha sells at 1 buck per cone... And you know how much they cost altogether?

$10!!

I can't believe i actually paid such an exhorbitant price for kacang puteh nuts. And you cannot reject the nuts cause when you step into the so-called exotic room, it's already placed there and it's part of the 'package'.But they didnt inform us in the first place... Absurd! They merely said 9.60+++ with free drinks. No one said anything about NUTS! Peanuts nowadays, cost a bomb. To think i even saw their staff pinching on the nuts ok, he better not dig his nose before that.

So in the end they PLUS PLUS PLUS until we had to pay 15 bucks each. Ok fine, i shall not dwell into that since we dragged the 3hr slot to 5 hours. So it sort of, cancelled out.

I really maluated myself in front of the cashier cause i never ever expect the total bill to be so much! I only brought $50 which i naively thought , was more than sufficient. But it turned out otherwise and i had to repack all the money and take out my rarely-used POSB card which i had trouble pulling out of the card holder... Hahah, imagine my desperate face.. WHY AM I SO POOR! Why cant my wallet be filled with $100 dollar notes..


Talking about money matters, i really dont like it when people starts to owe money. Actually, i'm quite fine with it but the thing is i keep forgetting. And as time progresses, i forget, you forget which then = money gone. At this rate, i'm going to sleep on the streets and collect drink cans. So i decided to create a list of money owers here so i wont forget. Wahahahaha! And i must get ready my pig heads one day...

1. Carol - $7 (sunglasses)
2. Wisely-$4(pineapple rice)
3. Aaron-$7( ____ and hair___)
4. Glen-$4 ( hair____)
5. Denise-$3 (____)

I decided not to write out the reason cause it really sounds stupid. Hm, let's see, it's $25 there ok!! Lots of money! See, if i forget, can you imagine how much money would have vanished from my pocket and how am i going to face my parents who slog so hard to provide for me...Ok, now i sound very kiam siap but i cannot be more kiam siap than aaron who refused no matter what to treat me a 3.80 ice cream which he promised to. Buy IPOD 500 dollars got money, treat me 3.80 no money can. Some kind of friend.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger *aaron said...

WAH LAO...WHY U MALU ME UNTIL LIDDAT!.. i promise to treat u ice cream but how come so ex! and i bought mine for 200 bucks which is a very good offer ok...

11/14/2005 11:18 PM  
Blogger tiffy(: said...

AHAHAH we're going again on monday ! wheee ! :D

11/16/2005 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home