<

1/30/2006

Happy Lunar New Year!

How's visiting?

Mine was ok. It's the same every year what and the truth is i'm getting a little sick of visiting. Come to think of it, i have been visiting for 18 years! And everytime i go visiting, i cannot recognise 50% of the people, unfortunately.

Actually i used to look forward to CNY but i dont know why this year i seem to lack enthusiasm. Maybe cause i have too much incomplete work and my file's at a mess now. That's why i cant enjoy my CNY fully. Ok, i promise next year will be BETTER! I will be super enthu about CNY next year and shake every single hand even if my hands are oily from the bakgua and ong lai tart. By the way why people only eat ong lai tart during CNY?

That day i was watching the CNY show on channel 8 and they were reporting the horoscopes for different zodiac signs and it says that this year isnt good for people born in the year of Dragon leh. BUT I DONT BELIEVE OK cause i still won in Ban Luck (black jack) yesterday =D

I WANT TO GAMBLE! I'm gambling king. But this year got no one to gamble with! What happen to the gambling kahkees! WHY AM I AT HOME NOW! Anyway i am too lazy and not really in the mood to gamble so i guess i will stay at home and sort out my file.

Alrighty, since this is the year of the dog, i got some nice dog pictures for u!




Bring Peppy to Bai Nian!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
weeeee!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
Wah this dog is so fat, we can call her Sheep.


That's all for today. Happy Resting :) Before February strikes!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home