<

3/13/2006

Let's play a game!

HAHAHHA!! I was talking to Wee wee just now and she told me she TV got burnt out! And she said she saw smoke evolving from the TV and filled her entire room! HAHAH!! HOW FUNNY IS THAT! First time in my life in this era i hear of TV burning out!



Okok, that's not that main point. To help people in muggerland destress, let's play a game! It's called GUESS WHO.

Yah, the game is really simple and i played it with my friend Lingzi that day after Play and it cracked me up totally at midnight when we were travelling towards Swensens.

Oh, before that let me introduce you to my friend, Lingzi.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Her eyes are closed, due to flash. I think it takes experience to take photos with flash with your eyes open. Last time i couldnt open my eyes for nuts, but now, i can! Hahaha! So lingzi, practice!

So the games goes like this. I'll give you a close-up of somebody's face and you're suppose to guess who! The game gets increasingly easier as we move on cause i will zoom out and out until you get to see the entire face at the end.

So that day i was playing this game with Lingzi on my superpowerful Orlando.

She was HILARIOUS I TELL YOU. I laughed until my stomach shifted position a few times.

STAGE 3

Image hosting by Photobucket

Lingzi : Is that richard?
Me: nope.
Lingzi: Chrissie?
Me: Erm, no, ok next stage.

STAGE 2

Image hosting by Photobucket

Lingzi: ....


STAGE 1

Image hosting by Photobucket

OK THIS IS THE ULTIMATE PICTURE. For any normal, intellectually able reader, you should see the resemblance of this pic with the very first picture, aka lingzi picture.

But Lingzi, out of the most unexpected things, asked the ultimate question.

" DO I KNOW HIM?"

My goodnessss! SHE ACTUALLY CANNOT EVEN RECOGNISE HER OWN PICTURE!! HAHAHHAHA!! It's seriously seriously funny!! Dont you think! And she thought the person was a man. Hahah i think my friends are all really funny!

So which level did you guess right?

I bet anyone is better than lingzi herself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

....

3/15/2006 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home