<

11/18/2005

shit u, mosquitoes

Those evil, sly, cunning, sneaky little things. How i wish i can catch all of them, wrap them all up in a plastic bag and POK! Burst all of them to death.

They are really sneaky alright. In the day time, i hardly see them but at night, when everything's dark, they start to whizz around and sting innocent victims. Now i'm typing very slowly, or what i call, stunted typing cause my right index finger was bitten by a freakin qian bian mosquito and it's swollen. If you didnt know, i only type using my index fingers, therefore, a handicapped index finger equates to super slow typing.

You know something, until now i still dont know how to type properly. Properly, as in, mobilising all my fingers... like those clerks and secretaries who can type dont know how many thousand words a minute before they can qualify for their job. Maybe i at most can type 50 words a minute, provided my index fingers are working fine. 50 random, short, simple words i mean. I'm simply, pathetic.

Neway, i'm never ever going to become a clerk, so it doesnt really matter. At most i will take longer to blog? if turnmachine still exist next time.

My attachment ended yesterday. Very quickly although i hoped to stay longer. Actually i could but i really dont want to disturb the doctors anymore. I was suppose to stay overnight yesterday to follow the MO on their night duties, but there wasnt much thing to do so i went home at 11pm.

It's really quite ulu at night in the hospital. Everywhere's dark and quiet. Somemore i last time always watch those horror movies make my heart beat even faster sometimes. Especially when i see open doors, cause you know they always have those scenes when the door suddenly bang! And closes... Then the person get locked inside.. Plus hor, i realise that there's mortuary is in the basement which makes me suspect everytime someone who walks behindor past me, if he's a , a real, living human..

I should really stop watching horror movies. I get very sensitive after watching horror movies, like i dont bathe at 12am, i dont look into the mirror after midnight, etc etc. hahaha, it's quite funny but when you feel a hand grabbing onto ur head when u bathe is not funny at all ok...

I just watch exorcism of emily rose and it's a great film i thought. As long as i dont fall asleep in the theatre, it qualifies to be a good film cause i ALWAYS fall asleep in cinemas. Not scary if not for the sudden loud noises occassionally but it's a very interesting film. The girl who acted emily is superb, i wonder how many bottle of chuan pei pipa gao she gulped down to act those possessed portions of the film and she had to eat cockroaches, contort her body into several awkward yet funny positions... go watch! I believe it's better than helicopter!


What if one day, you are given a chance to change the way you look, how would you change it?

Those drama mama people will say I LIKE THE WAY I LOOK AND I WANT TO BE 100% NATURAL NO PLASTIC SURGERY but behind they start looking into the mirror complaining about how piggy their eyes look, how bulgy their nose is...

For me,I want a more matured look.

And by saying matured look, i also mean a smarter look. From my recent attachment to XYZ hospital, a doctor actually commented i look blur CAN. Although it's only a passing remark but it does bother me a little bit.

Thanks to gossipy shuyi who smsed me so quickly. The story is really quite funny. I was attached to this doctor whom i shall call, Dr T. Dr T has a sister in my sch and her sister knows, none other than gossipy SY. So i was attached to Dr T for merely 2 hours and he chatted to me and i found him very nice . BUT ONCE HE LEFT HIS SHIFT HE SMSED HIS SISTER and his sister sms gossipy SY which then passed back to me.

Everything happen in a matter of minutes. He told his sister i looked very blur and the gossipy SY told me not to look so BLUR. Ok, fine. I didnt know such things actually pass so quickly and Dr T is actually such a ____ . I thought i looked quite intelligent already.

Ha hahaha, i shall not bother about such things. so what man?! I dont think i look blur and that's most important.


Talking about doctors doctors doctors. these days i've been seeing so many of them, i feel i'm one of them. HAHAHHA FAT HOPE BENJAMIN.

I really do hope to fulfil this little ambition of mine and be a doctor out there, saving lives. Actually i hope to study overseas. Firstly, in singapore, it's really competitive and when i look at those med students, only yr 3 and their faces show so many signs of distress. Must be the weather.
But when i look at docs who come back from overseas, they all look so radiant and glowing, full of energy! That's what i thought a doctor should look like.

But with my financial status, i really cannot afford to study overseas. It's fAR FAR FAR to expensive for me to go, esp UK and US. Even if i sell my house, stay on the street, sell my fake shoes, imitation bags, squeeze everything DRY, i still cant afford to go unless i go acknowledge a filthy rich god father to sponsor me.

That's
IMPOSSIBLE.

But studying in australia's still an option cause it isnt THAT expensive. If i cant get into sing's then i will go for australia. Australia's a nice place, the weather's cool and nice. the people arent racist cause there are so many asians there anyway. Ok, set, i shall go aussie to study. Dont stop me ok. I'm going!


By the way, everything i mentioned are merely nothing but opinions of a pea brained person. Dont take it too harshly.

And O level's finally over! good for those taking it and bad for people like us who now have more crowd to fight with.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha my classmate smsed on thurs as well.. lol i just laughed it off

11/19/2005 8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

benj if we cannot get into sgU we go aussie U tgd k. we rent some park bench, i think if 2 pple share its quite cheap rite. and aussie pple are racist lorh. just not as racist as others... die better censor after gahmen come catch me.

11/20/2005 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home