<

3/16/2006

Time out!

I'm balding. My hair is falling off like nobody's business.. arhh It's especially bad when i study cause i tend to scratch my head and then i see strands of hair landing on my notes! And when i wash my hair, it falls off too! I hope this is only temporary, having a bald spot on the head is how uncool.

Now it feels so quiet online. Everyone's either away or busy on msn and blogs are rarely updated...I think everyone's studying very hard. I'm waiting for lunch now, so i might as well just blog alittle.

But somehow i feel i've lost the sense of urgency. Maybe it's because i took so many tests and exams that this one feels like just another one, you know the sort of numb feeling. I study for half an hour and walk around for 2 hours, if this goes on, i'm never going to get anything done.

I hope everything passes quickly. Actually it is passing very quickly. I woke up this morning and realised it's already thursday! 3 more days and school's reopening AGAIN! And come to think of it, this will be the last year of school in school uniform and marikita-ing. YES! No more waking up early in the morning and stuffing bread, no need for my mom to fetch me to school, no more no more any dreadful thing!

I'm lazy, hungry, smelly, ugly... HELP.

2 Comments:

Blogger crossbearer said...

Haha...but yes way to the waking up damn early in the army! hahaha!! About feeling the urgency, I guess peer pressure helps. I'm too scared of not doing well for this upcoming block tests that I mug my a** off for it. =D Hope your balding patch (teeheehee!) goes away soon! =))

Enjoy the rest of the hols. 3 days left only!

3/16/2006 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

paiseh.. u still got to serve ns and wake up at, say 5am? haha..

3/16/2006 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home