<

4/12/2006

Quick update

It's going to be 12am soon and since i'm not doing anything now, i might as well just do a quick update.

Hm, i think this has been a rather weird week for me.

I remember reading Life! in Sunday times, the horoscope section and it says something like "you might feel as though your friends are trying all out to make trouble for you and the best solution is to ignore...etc" I cant really remember but it's along those lines.

Usually, i dont believe in it and i find it extremely untrue most of the times. But i think, this time, it's quite true. It's not as serious as it sounds, but i just feel a certain barrier between my friends these few days. It's a werid feeling. And some friends really suck as friends, a new revelation i made recently and it's really not worth the effort to even patronise them. So i shall heed the advice and, ignore.

You never hear before Ignorance is Bliss is it.

Yes. So, ignore and my only friends now are tutorials and notes. I think they're really good friends cause they teach me useful things and they cant do anything to you anyway.

Oh no, i just realised tomorrow's the release of PW RESULTS! ARH! Thinking of it sets my adrenaline pumping. Ok, i must have more faith in myself, and believe i can achieve my desired grade. I realise i lack faith and it's maybe cause i'm too afraid of disappointing myself. I need to believe in myself more cause the most powerful thing is your mind, if you believe in something, it'll come true. I know God wont disappoint me and if i do badly, there's always a good reason behind it.

Today, during the bus ride home, i realised Joy will make a very good mother, serious. She kept talking about how she want to be a, listen carefully, HOUSEWIFE when she grow older and how she want to keep a SCRAPBOOK for her child next time and she'll take pictures every week to show the GROWTH. Funny right!

"But you dont need to be a housewife what, you can still work"

Her reply was that she wants to take care of her children full time and she cannot trust maids especially nowadays when maid crime is on the rise.

Yes, i mean, true true... but she's only 17 and already having such thoughts and plans about her family.

Therefore, i conclude that Joy will be a very good motherly mother. And her children will be fortunately fortunate.

She's still single and available by the way, send in your application form with a full size and close up picture of yourself along with full personal particulars to turnmachine@gmail.com Successful applicants will be notified by post.

And this friday is good friday! Woohoo! I love long weekends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home