<

8/06/2005

Not that i want to say

I went to queensway macs yesterday and i met a very funny counter girl.

I have never seen one as blur or rather stupid as her in history.

You see, i was trying to order Cheeseburger Meal. (simple as that)
She shook her head, giving that blur look on her face which i cannot stand. Then she look at the cashier and said no more cheeseburger meal.

She gave me a shock of my life when she said no more cheese burger meal. I have always been eating that all my life and she dare to say no more!?!

%!#$%$%$^%&^%&^$^

I was rather disturbed then. So i defiantly, rebelliously ordered:

1. One cheeseburger
2.One small fries
3. One coke

(the above are constitute to a cheeseburger meal)

SURPRISINGLY, she have. She have leh! She have everything! I seriously dont know what's her big problem in getting a cheeseburger meal in the first place. Make me need to go through so much trouble for what?! FOR WHAT.

anyway it's cheaper u know. $4.85 only!

People nowadays.

Oh yah, i need to make a disclaimer about my being nice campaign. I think i'm improving ok, much more, except when i really cannot control when i see people like eunice,etc. those very fun to tease one. But when i blog hor, i'm adopting a different persona (like real) ok. So my entries are still the same. But in real life i'm not like that ! Frankly speaking, i have a very nice heart and am always willing to go the extra mile to help others. People say i'm too nice sometimes.




















DONT VOMIT LEH.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha...benjy's u're a nice guy lar..we believe u :P

8/06/2005 4:38 PM  
Blogger nimuoy said...

vomits. wahah

8/06/2005 9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vomits!

8/06/2005 9:23 PM  
Blogger tiffy(: said...

vomitting*

8/06/2005 10:41 PM  
Blogger nOe said...

i guess im blind then...cuz i dun see the diff bn the blog u and the real u =pPp

8/07/2005 12:12 AM  
Blogger enuttyone said...

lala!

8/07/2005 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am a xiao zha bor and i like to sing loudly while im bathing so everyone can hear me... (:

8/07/2005 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home