<

10/21/2005

Since i will be gone

Since i will be gone for the next few days, i decided to blog again! Hi, i'm back after about 6 hours since the previous post.

I just deposited Pepsi in my neighbour's house and he doesnt seem to know anything. But looks like they like him a lot. Who can resist such a cute dog like pepsi? Hahah, but that ungrateful brat dont even know anything and never even show any sign of discomfort. He arrive at people's house then just lie flat on the floor can. The worse thing is when i leave he never even say bye or greet me at least. Wa lao, i am your owner can! This pepsi, super blur , let people sell away he also dont know.

Now my house is really empty now, absolutely NO ONE.

I just finished packing my bag and i always get this weird feeling that i forgot something. It happens everytime i pack a bag. And the worse thing is , it's always true. I still can remember last time my sec 3 camp, they reminded us umpteem times to bring long pants, long pants and i actually FORGOT TO BRING! And you know long pants is very important since most activities require it especially those with the support one ( i forgot call what ) In the end my friend had to lend me his and it was very troublesome lah.

I hope this time i packed everything properly.

Hahah, you should see how big my bag is. I delibrately chose a super humongous bag and half fill it so that i can fill it up when i reach hong kong. My mum adopted a similar method but she more tok gong, she bring a few more empty foldable bags in her luggage. She go there with half a bag and i can foresee she'll be back with 3.


Oh, you know i realise i'm a very dependent person and if i join survivor, i will kill not only myself but the entire tribe.

I was trying to prepare dinner myself you see. Guess what i ate? Nope, not maggie mee lah but quite close.

Maggie Porridge. Sounds easy peasy sub sub sui right. But ben3 shao4 ye actually failed my first attempt and result in a rather sooty porridge. Everything became chao tar. Oh yah, when cooking porridge hor, cannot use high fire like me, must use small small fire and let it simmer.

So i had to pour away my chao tar porridge, clean the pot and retry. I think my mother foresee such thing will happen, that's why she bought 2 packets.

And of course, the second time is successful if not i really can bang against the wall.

I think i shall apply for Fear Factor instead.

Ok, now it's 12.20am i better zhao.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you say the answer is calgary health food store?

I found my answer for calgary health food store here!

10/22/2005 12:05 PM  
Blogger enuttyone said...

oi! why u so fast fly away already. haha. anw don't close down your blog! i still wanna read one okay. see you soon =D

10/23/2005 3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO BENJY ! :D

<3MAVIS

10/23/2005 2:54 PM  
Blogger yahting said...

huhh?? where r u gg?? whole house empty at THIS TIME..

10/24/2005 12:28 AM  
Blogger yahting said...

hahah u noe for a moment after reading the above notes i nearly thot u migrating or leaving for a while or smth. until i read ur entry again and saw 'a few days'.. hahax hk!! i want clothes n baggg buy for meee

10/24/2005 12:31 AM  
Blogger kooku_gal said...

hey dude! missed reading your entries haha :) failure leh, instant porridge also can't prepare lol. anyway don't worry i'll always be checking your blog for more gossip! i think sean does too :p

10/24/2005 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home