<

10/12/2005

vitamin D is good for you!

Tomorrow we will get back some of our results. And i really dont want to think about it. If i were to spend every single minute of my life worrying about results, i will die of heart attack, high blood pressure and become a psycho one day. My life will be meaningless. I shall just leave everything to my Father in heaven, the almighty.

Can we all just not care about our results? Typhoon Bala WHERE ARE YOU?! Come tomorrow (before i go to school) and swirl the school away!

Today was my outdoor activity day. I need vitamin D desperately before i become transparent.

The day started off with me trying to mouth-inflate the long float that i bought. I trust my mouth and lungs more than the silly manual pump. The pump hor, i step so many zillion times the float like never even inflate 1 cm. So i used my super duper muscular lungs to blow and before i even get out of the house, i'm perspiring like mad.

Then i packed my bag and walked towards the swimming pool. the sun was still shining brightly at me.

BUT WHO KNOWS.

It rained when i arrive at the pool. How pathetic i was. Wei she me lao tian ye yao shua wo?! Am i destined to be pale and placid?! Why is it that everytime the sun is shining so brightly and when i arrive at the pool the sun will disppear? Can somebody tell me why?

In the end, i felt like i was pai-ing MTV. I sat under the big umbrella beside the pool and waited.

I went to have lunch instead and guess what. The rain stopped and the sun came out again. But nevermind, i'm very determined one. I go back to the pool. I mean, i already spent so much energy inflating my float so how can i not swim right or not?

So i swam. Although sun not very bright cannot get tan but swimming is a good exercise what. Can build muscles i also happy.

Then after swimming i went blading. See, i'm quite an outdoor person you dont know meh? I was blading at West Coast park and the sun was much better there. Wah, i tell you, lucky west coast park not many people or else i would have maluated myself a gazillion times. I dont know why on earth they must build rocky surfaces at certain segments of the path. Everytime reach those rocky segments i cant control myself and i had to swing my arms like crazy in order to maintain my balance. And i almost rolled over a toad.

The worst part is when i approach a slope down cause my blades will zoom so fast that i dont know how to jam break can. Everything just goes out of control. People blade look so cool i blade like siao gin-nah.

Oh yah, i've signed up for tennis lessons alray! I hope the coach dont vomit blood. He dare vomit blood i stuff the tennis ball in his mouth and hang pig's head on his door. $40 dollars an hour ok, he better teach properly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg. almost rolled over a TOAD???!!! EWWWWWWWWWW. and tennis i teach u FOC lah!! $40 an hr more than u make giving tution!!

10/12/2005 10:44 PM  
Blogger *aaron said...

eh how come u so rich one...see u like take all those kinda very very fun type of lessons..like juggling arh..then anyhow try piano teacher...the tennis..wah biang@!!

10/12/2005 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home