<

10/17/2005

dsmkdmkfndfjkn

Sorry for the drought. I wonder what i have been doing these few days that i dont even have the time and mood to blog. I understand it's annoying t see the same entry everytme so i'm back wih tis post filler.

Anyway i havent been going out so life's pretty ok.

Yesterday was tennis lesson 1. The weather wasnt good so we played in the indoor tennis court.

Mastering tennis is really not easy. I'm not used to holding the racket yet cause it's so much bigger than a badminton racket. And i tend to hit the ball so high that it flies out of the court totally. I need to practice more lah.

My instructor is once again, a senior citizen. Sometimes i really cannot understand why my sister always get aquainted with old people. Recall : The Piano Teacher. Of thousands of tennis instructors in Singapore, she must engage an old man. I'm not saying he's bad cause he is good.

Oh, you should see what i wore yesterday. Look totally like a nut. And i look super unpro and uncool when i play. I hope it gets better with time or i really should just give up. Come to think of it, i dont find tennis particularly fun. Arh, but i'm always like that. My interest only lasts a few days and it fades off. I like to try out new things everytime, new experiences!

My thoughts are very scattered now. So i'm blogging very incoherently. I hate creating entries like this. Scattered and skimpy. It's 12am now, i should be sleeeeeeeeping. My brain cells are resting.

But oh wells, i shall blog a good one tomorrow!

And my computer system is falling apart! HELP! First my keyboard is failing. I dont know if it's the reception or what, cause my keyboard is wireless. I just changed the batteries but sometimes i type the letters dont come out. So if you see missing letters anywhere, you know why. And my title of the entry is actually me trying to test my keyboard.

Then my printer is driving me crazy. It refuses to print no matter what i do and every time it just sucks in paper, crushes the paper and then print a few lines of #%#%^&&%^&%^#. I wonder if it is actually trying to scold me or what. I complained abot this before and the problem is getting worse. Every time i want to print something i feel like i'm making sugar cane juice.
I insert the paper in and it comes out crushed and i put in again and it gets crushed....

ARH.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hallo blehhh. your sugar cane analogy cracked me up, ha! :)

10/18/2005 12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah..tennis is super hard, i TOTALLY agree with that statement. the ball always flies where it's not supposed to go. so annoying. but happy playing.
-xinying-

10/18/2005 3:06 AM  
Blogger nOe said...

lolz..when hv u ever looked cool in the first place?! kekez...yeah..tennis is hard.. esp when we're so used to playing badminton and tatamin..hahaz

10/25/2005 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home