<

11/20/2005

Hair colouring: Attempt 2

Once again, i attempted to colour my hair. The first attempt was done last month when i tried to colour my hair dark brown which turn out to show no effect at all. I think it because of the dye which my mum bought and i think the dye she bought is more for senior citizens. You know those type the old folks use to cover up their white hair...

I actually used that.

But this time, i learnt from my mistake and i bought the japanese wax bleach which has lots of promising pictures of nice highlights... hmm. i thought this time would be successful...and i pulled in glen to share the bleach too.

But before i move on to show you the hair colouring process, can i digress to the pre-activity.
Cause glen's house is near serangoon gardens, we decided to eat the WINE ICE CREAM. Lynette joined us cause we were at church this morning and we got to sit at the SECOND ROW, together with the leaders and a few celebrities.. so cOol.. but it's quite stressful cause the pastor is really near and the camera man kept distracting me with his video projection can...so i need to constantly act decent just in case my face appeared on the big screen.

Ok, back to wine ice cream. If i keep continuing to digress, i think i might talk until yesterday.





This time i tried REFRESHED and COOKIES N CREAM. I wouldnt suggest you to try REFRESHED if you go there next time cause the wine tastes a lot like glycerine, the one people wash their mouths with and spit it out. Can you imagine yourself gulping down glycerine ornot?! but the ice cream taste ok which sort of made up for it. Cookies and cream is good though, you can try that.


So, as i was mentioning, my hair colour attempt.

To play safe, we decided to get sample to try out first. Hey, it's our hair that we're dealing with ok. siao siao.. of course must get sample to try right!

But problem is, where to get sample?! Glen and i have not enough hair so how?!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Yah, that settles it. We used lynette's hair.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Half an hour later, it turned out pretty nice and brown.

So it's time to start WORKING!
.
.
.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
.
.
.

Lyn, the hair dresser for the day, starting mixing the ingredients.. mix mix mix..

Before everything, of course i took a BEFORE picture in remembrance of my dark black hair. And if anything goes wrong, at least i still know how i looked like before.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Finally.
.
.
.
.
.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Half an hour later, glen said my hair turned blond which was really very much, exaggerated. And they kept chasing me to go wash my hair in case i turn into an angmoh.

And when i washed finish, i realise my hair's still black can.

BLACK! WHY? WHY! WHY! Why cant my hair just be brown for awhile. This is down right sick ok. No matter how much i try to colour my hair, it's still black.

That's HOW LOSER YOU TELL ME. So i officially, declare hair colouring attemp 2, FAILED.
And there's no need to take the AFTER photo since everything's THE SAME.


But we cant waste the dye right.. so glen tried.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh yah, i need to show you the BEFORE picture.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

HAHAHA! MY GAWD! my found this in his desktop wallpaper can.



This time as a very good friend, i kept urging him not to wash his hair to allow more bleaching time.
.
..
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.1hr later.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.


.
.
.

And tada!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nice brown hair with some highlights! A very nice brown colour i think. Now he look like some japanese guy! I WANT LEH. WHY MINE STILL BLACK.




Sigh, am i destined to have black hair. AM I? I think so.

Wu hei liang li de tou fa, my foot.


After everything we went to CHomp CHomp to eat dinner. Lots of nice food but very crowded and expensive. I enjoy eating a lot but when i have to keep controlling what i eat cause of price and all that, it's not that enjoyable.

Took quite abit of pictures using lynette's cam but she's not online so i cant get the pictures! Nevermind.. they're very ugly anyway with my lips swollen, mouth crooked...

Hahaha! So that sums up my sunday! And i'm looking forward to the rest of the days =] See you soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe try again lah! just leave the dye on longer no reason why u cant achieve the same effect! tho i heard all these dyes fade out pretty quickly...

11/21/2005 1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoho im balding liao damnit

11/21/2005 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home