<

3/17/2006

But..but..i dont feel stressed!

There's something wrong with my biological system.

I've been experiencing all the symptoms of stress lately but, seriously, i dont feel stressed at all.. My hair is falling off, i'm sick and i cant sleep soundly at night. My nose is giving me problems again and sometimes i hope that i can pluck it off and just survive on 2 holes. No no, i take back what i said, that'll be extremely gross.

I think stress is working unconsciously. Does anyone know what can i do? Ok, the problem is simple if you experience all these symptoms cause you're really feeling stressed, but i dont feel anything, so how can i stop the stress. How? If i dont cure myself, i'm going to turn into a bald zombie.

Hmm, i have nothing much to blog about as you know, muggerlife can never be exciting. Unlike louis, who is currently travelling around Asia, dont know do what and almost got put into prison. Hanky panky sia.

I'm only halfway through my mugging journey and as always, behind schedule. This time i actually very worried for maths cause being such a retarded kid, esp with my retarded hair now, i'm not those who can grasp concepts and formula quickly and not completing tutorials and lack of practice is definitely going to put me into a bad place. I know you're advicing me to go do some questions but thing is, bio is in 2 days time and i havent started. Bio is really a test of how spongey my brain is, how absorbent is it to information and how much information can i squeeze out on the spot...

That's BenJ's Mugging Journey at a glance. How's it? How's yours?

Today i happened to browse through TV and i caught this programme by Oprah called The American Debt. It's pretty interesting cause it helps people in debt to get out of debt through The Debt Diet or smthn. Really coool cause they engaged money experts to help and i feel like participating, too bad it's the AMERICAN debt. Maybe if i scrimp and save everyday, i can save one hundred thousand dollars?

I cant wait for commontest to be OVER!! And A levels to be GONE! YAY.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

honestly, i don't really see the point of learning biology...it's more like memorising biology. i desperately hate hate hate subjects that require you to memorise only, it's so pointless.
but then again, the memorising qns are the ones we want to appear in the exam cos 100% can answer...
sigh...
jiayou
-xinying-

3/18/2006 2:07 AM  
Blogger crossbearer said...

yes yes. it's rather pointless trying to actually LEARN biology 'cause so much of it needs to be memorised. *nods xinying* Life is full of contradictions. I rest my case.

about mugging, well, I haven't been doing too badly for my revision! yay! can do most of the maths that comes my way 'cause I've been doing maths like the WHOLE of the week. bio is hell lah. seriously not sure how I'm ever going to memorise and WRITE THE CORRECT STUFF on the actual day.

hey, hope you mug hard for the common test! =)) just one week, right?

3/18/2006 9:57 PM  
Blogger ling said...

AHHH I'M VERY IRRITATED WITH BIO.

3/19/2006 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home