<

4/27/2006

Finally, Bye.

It's not difficult trying to search for this place, right? Anyway, it's not suppose to be difficult, i just wanted a place to store my blog and i didnt want to lose my URL...so that explains why this blog is still online.

Ok, after much thought i've decided to disappear from the blogosphere, maybe for good, but at least for now.

Sigh sigh, i'm giving up all that i spent one year bulding. All my memories and photos... I really did had a great time blogging. I do have a talent for blogging, dont i? Hahah..but A levels are coming and it's extremely crucial for me to do well. So i really need to concentrate on my work, one hour of blogging could mean one hour of revision.

So i'm really giving up on this blog although i mentioned upteem times about it. I'm serious now and yup, that's about it.

Dont ask me if i'm sad about it, i am.And this is not the right time to be blogging, furthermore, it wont get me anywhere. To those who cannot stand all my crap, congrats to you. You dont need to tolerate it anymore! But please dont judge me based on my blog. Please. I cant imagine people whom i dont know hating me, all because he read my blog.

To those who continuously supported turnmachine and enjoyed my posts, like xinying lynette lowell michkoo glen louis jiexuan zara band people class people..so many so many to name... Some i dont even know..but really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

This is the last entry you'll be reading.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

to buy bAHUrsAY [URL=]burberry outlet store[/URL] with low price vahqqAqA [URL= ] [/URL]

2/07/2013 3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home