<

4/13/2006

Way to go!

Yay! I got band 1 for my PW! Hahaha! Nothing actually, just wanna hao lian a little bit.

And 3L really did very well for PW! All of us got band 1 except 2 band 2s and band 2s arent bad anyway, so way to go 3L!

Ms Poh if you happen to chance upon here, i think we ought to thank you for spending so much effort helping us in vetting our written report and giving constructive comments for our OP. And sorry for saying you pink leopard shoes obiang.

Let's all continue to work hard and get 100% 4As!

Push forward!

******************

Talking about school work, things are piling up and up and it's never ending! Just one when manage you finish one tutorial, another one comes in and arh!!!!!!!!

Now i'm starting to feel the pressure and maintaining this place is becoming harder! And i realise i'm updating less frequently and oh no, my entertainment value is dropping!

And these few days the question of closing down my blog keeps hovering in my mind. On the one hand, it'll be good cause i can save some time and maybe it'll be good to not expose so much of my life to strangers.

On the other hand, i find it such a waste to close down this blog which i spent so much time building. And it's really quite nice to have people you dont know coming up saying you have a nice blog or your blog is really funny.( I'm not trying to hao lian, really.) Plus this is where i can keep my friends updated about myself.

Haiii...

1 Comments:

Blogger -denise- said...

benjamin.. i still think you should get a tagboard.. hehe.. its a lot easier! =)

4/14/2006 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home