<

8/11/2005

i can act

Haven't been blogging for 4 whole days! That's quite a long break considering my regular blogging rate. I was quite busy lately, that's why. Dont ask me what have i been doing because i am not even sure myself what was i doing the past few days. My long break just zoomed away, mysteriously.

The previous entry spent me 2 hours trying to upload all the photos ok! I think photobucket will ban me very soon. I'm exceeding my bandwidth! By the way, i'm feeling quite sick of photos after uploading a truckload of them. It's like eating macdonalds for one whole day, that kind of over loaded feeling. So i'm abstaining from photos for awhile. This means i'm not updating on Kannan's pencil box yet.

Before you go on, i feel i have a need to warn you about the randomness of this entry. As my thoughts are always as scattered as kacang puteh, my entry will switch from topic to topic very randomly. So if you find no link, it's normal,perfectly.

I feel Tong Xin Yuan is a very silly/irritating/humourous show. And i found out a very big flaw in the show which cracked me up totally. You know the eldest son, dadi? the one who married ruan mian mian (my enemy)... In the show he was partially deaf now right? And how do partially deaf people speak? Think of the old folks. They shout right? But Dadi hor, instead of shouting, he became DUMB! HE BECAME DUMB AS WELL. Tsk tsk.DEAF NOT = DUMB. The director need to consult me next time to proof read their script. How can like that? To think i'm still watching the silly show. Anyway, no choice, no other nicer channels to watch and it's quite fun laughing at how stupid the characters are sometimes.

I think my tongue got killed by a chilli bali. I just chewed onto a chilli bali a moment ago and my tongue's burnt! SUPER DUPER HOT. My tears kept flowing uncontrollably out and i think i can be a very good actor. You think so easy to cry is it. Somemore uncontrollably. Then still got mucus, very good for those war scenes, when the japanese soldiers will torture the Prisoner of War ( i can take up this role, maybe lim bo seng loh). I just need to chew on chili bali and tada! I can ACT! Dont need eye drops or feng you to stimulate tears.


I have a recurring pimple problem and it cant seem to go away, no matter how much good karma i accumulate. I already stop laughing at people's O zone problem and being mean. WHAT ELSE YOU WANT ME TO DO?! Why do i keep getting pimples on my fore head. And i really dont know why it attracts so much attention can (maybe because it's red). Why people dont say i got nice hair, why must keep pin pointing at my pimple zone. The worst thing is that my pimple dont disappear. They just keep growing and growing.. Just when i thought it's gotten better, another one came out this morning again. And it justs keep getting bigger throughout the day and finally i squeezed it out just now because i dont want to be mistaken as an indian. Give me 2 years ok, i will make sure that zone vanishes.

Recently i have downloaded a few nice songs. Chariot by gavin degraw is nice. Tell you a secret, i have been secretly training for kbox ( which i never go before). I kbox in front of my computer everytime. It's quite fun singing alone. That's where a superstar's dream starts ok. Dont look down on me.

People without back bone irks me. It's very easy to see if someone has no backbone. Take for example when girl A meets boy B. Girl A is a cunningly intelligent person and whatever girl A says, even if it's unreasonable, boy B will not dare to disagree . Whatever girl A tells boy B to do, boy B wont have the guts to defy. As a result, boy B is constantly manipulated by girl A. Obviously, boy B doesnt have a backbone. This is super annoying when you are a friend of boy B and you cant take it when girl A keep manipulating your friend. And when you try to help boy B, he says he's doing it willingly. WAH, how foolish is tt. Wait one day girl A dumps boy B, i will laugh at boy B like a mad hyena.

You know, nowadays my imagination is getting richer. I can just imagine my own story about someone and then have feelings about it, good or bad. Including the story above, i made it up and come to think of it, it's really quite frustrating and it's a very classical example of how good doesnt beget good. So next time, not your business dont kpo. Make yourself angry only.

The weekend's here again! Wheeeee.

2 Comments:

Blogger F said...

how u know if u dun watch tong xin yuan!?!?!HAHa BUSTED!!!hahaha...sill dare say nevr watch ya??HAHA..wait arh..next time u become boy B den u know err..HAHA..i will be the first one to laugh mann..the pimple problem might be caus by your hair u know..

8/11/2005 7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

follow through by gavin degraw is just as nice! gavin degraw's the best!

8/12/2005 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home