<

11/25/2005

neng song sam si.

zao shang hao.

It's early in the morning 11am and i'm here blogging! How's everything huh? I've only been away for a day but it feels as though i've been away for a long long time.

Anyway, i am going off pretty soon and i just wanna post some class chalet photos. Not a lot, just a few and not meaningful one. But I STILL WANT TO POST CAN OR NOT?

And i have no time to write about it cause i'm going ICE SKATING NOW!

If i still dont start changing i'm going to be late. Talking about being late, i really dont understand why am i always late no matter how much i try to be early. NO MATTER HOW, i still end up late. Can someone tell me why. I know it's reeeelly a super duper bad habit to be late and it's super duper tooper irritating for people to wait, eh sometimes i also early one ok (just that very rarely).

ARH. I must stop now and start posting !

I saved all my photos under maymay cause i realise i took a lot of aunty may's pictures. HAHA.

Did i tell you aunty may's mad.
.
.
.
.

.



You just look at her! She's in this awkward praying-cum-spasm-cum-muscle contraction pose.


Then after a short moment she started switching into her hyper-ventilating mode and danced PARA PARA SAKURA. She say she want to dance with aaron kwok can.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.

.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok, tt's all for Maymay pictures. I have a BBQ picture too.






And very quickly, this is my last photo for class chalet. I was too lazy to take out orlando lah, very troublesome.

I'll be back with more pictures to document my Discovery travel and Living episode 2: Bangkok ok.

For now, say cheeZeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home