<

11/26/2005

sayonara!

Hello hello! I'll be leaving in a few hours' time!

I hope it'll be a good trip cause my left eye kept twitching and i really hope it doesnt mean anything. But this morning i was locked out of my own house! So i had to search the whole market for my mother for the key. Such a bad omen, bad omen! I hope it just stops there cause i really want to enjoy myself there.

I havent pack my bag! Arhahaha.. i'm always so last minute. I can foresee we'll be rushing to the airport later (as per usual) but for now...let me relax..

We'll be sending pepsi over to my uncle's house later and i hope peppy will be fine there. He's really quite rebellious sometimes. No matter how much we scold him to not urinate at the washing machine, he still will. Hope he doesnt do that over there.. but i know he will still do it.
Aiya, why cannot bring pets overseas! Then we dont need to keep depositing pepsi all over the place. That poor lil' thing still look so innocent, he doesnt know we're sending him away soon...

Pepsi's really adorable. I dont understand why some people can bear to kill dogs and EAT.


Anyway, continue to come and visit this place cause although i'll be gone, lynette will be helping me to guest blog! I believe she'll do a good job, people GP get A one can.

Ok, i better go now. Bye again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home