<

3/20/2006

No moooood

I shouldnt be here now. I shouldnt be even blogging but i really cannot take it anymore. I cant concentrate and i cant study for tomorrow! WHat's WRONG?!

I think it's cause of Bio today. I dont like to comment on test papers but today's bio is really a waste of my time and effort. Study already everything FORGET CAN. I dont know why i keep forgetting my facts, maybe it's cause i didnt study thoroughly enough.

AND CAN THEY JUST STOP ASKING PEOPLE TO DRAW GENETIC DIAGRAMS. STOP IT STOP ITTTTTT. I CANT DRAW! And i think it's extremely stupid to draw something you already know. You know you will produce 81 purple flowers then SO BE IT why make your life difficult by trying to draw up some funny diagrams. And i think one shouldnt even predict what colour flower offspring cause it'll be more exciting not knowing anything and when the flower blooms you get a surprise! ISNT THAT NICER?

ARH. You wont know what i'm talking about. I'm j ust trying to vent all my pent-up feelings about the bio paper. And now i'm worrying for my maths and i dont feel like doing anything about it, SO HOW. If i get 4 Ds for my commontest i'm going vomit fresh blood ...

I love commontest, i'm lovin' it.

2 Comments:

Blogger -denise- said...

ahaha AGREED abt the diagrams! who cares how many colours of flowers there are.. anw pls take care today you really look like you cry until very cham.. haha~

3/22/2006 1:03 AM  
Blogger crossbearer said...

haha...I'm not tested on genetics for blocks! Yay! But genetic diagrams quite ok what. Liver and homeostasis is =XX. I can't remember all the 12 functions! Haha. Just got bio left. =)) How many papers more?

3/22/2006 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home